Skip to main content

Do The Rex Video featuring Ranveer Singh

Watch Ranveer Singh get together with Durex to move like never before! Because when you have great sex, you Do The Rex!

Track Name - Do The Rex
Singer - Ranveer Singh
Lyrics - Ranveer Singh & Mikey McCleary
Composer - Mikey McCleary
Director - Karan Kapadia
Producer/ Studio/ Label/ Publisher - Reckitt Benckiser India Limited

To know more, visit: www.DoTheRex.com



LYRICS for #DoTheRex featuring Ranveer Singh

Give it to me (4)
Uh huh uh huh uh huh .. Woo!
Oh My God!
Ahhh (Interlude)
(Screams for Ranveer)
This one is for all you lovers, all you lovers all over the world - LOVERS
I love it ..this feeling,
It's crazy ye kya nasha hai , par
Zaalim zamana kahe,
Mohabbat ek saza hai !
(Uff) Baarish ko girne do,
Khud ko main rok na pata,(Uff)
Galiyon mein phirne do,
Haath mein leke khushiyon ka chaata!
I love it ..this feeling,
Crazy feeling's got me reeling,
I love it ..this feelin!.. Woo!
Action!
Wow that was good,(haina)
You blew me away (Uffo)
It was amazing (I know)
I feel great...
You make me go...
Aaaaaaa...
Lovers all over the world, Let's Do The Rex
Aaaaaaa...
When you have Great Sex, you Do The Rex!
Iss taale ki chaabi ko tu jeb mein rakh,
Kyunki kya pata kab chamak jaye tera luck,
Jab you & me raazi, toh phir kya shaq,
Just give it to me baby, i don't give a flying ****!
I love it, this feelin',
Crazy feelings got me reeling
I love it, this feelin',
Eyes rolled back, toes curled to the ceiling!
Wow that was good,(Get it on)
You blew me away (Put it on)
It was amazing (Do The Rex)
I feel great...
You make me go..
Aaaaaaa...
Lovers all over the world let's Do The Rex
Aaaaaaa...
Just do the funky thing
When you have Great Sex, you Do The Rex
Durex

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Shahid Kapoor: I'm waiting for someone special

Bollywood’s man with lightening in his feet, Shahid Kapoor seems pretty chilled out and unfazed by controversies in real life. In town to shoot for an untitled film opposite Anushka Sharma, Shahid seems very comfortable in his skin. While he’s reluctant to discuss about his private life or his rumoured amours with Priyanka Chopra, Vidya Balan and Sania Mirza, the teen heartthrob says he’s “learnt to take all the rumours with a pinch of salt” and claims he’s just a “regular” young guy after pack-up. Excerpts from an exclusive interview: Kaminey and Dil Bole Hadippa... are set to hit the screens. Yeah. Their release dates are pretty close to each other. Kaminey will hit the screens this month, while Dil Bole Hadippa is slated for a September release. Both are very different films and I’m excited as well as a little nervous. The levels of expectations increase after your previous films have done well at the BO. Jab We Met was a turning point in my career. After Vivaah, I sat home for six ...

Tees Maar Khan - Official Trailer, Video, Photos, Wallpapers, Cast

Tees Maar Khan is an Action / Comedy film directed by Farah Khan featuring Akshay Kumar, Katrina Kaif in the lead roles and Akshay Khanna in a cameo. Salman Khan has done an item song for the film. The music of the film is composed by the music duo of Vishal-Shekhar, lyrics are penned by Javed Akhtar. The film Tees Maar Khan  is set to Release on 24 December 2010. For More News Go @ WWW.BOLLYWOOD-NEWS.IN

Priyanka Chopra's dangerous stunt ends up in an ACCIDENT | Bollywood News