Skip to main content

Jism 2 has been passed with an A-certificate

It did not come as a surprise to us when Jism 2 was given an ‘A’ (adults only) certificate by Censor Board.

Tweeted Pooja Bhatt, the director of the film, “‘A’ certificate received for ‘Jism 2'. August 3 here we come! India just got itself an erotic thriller that truly reflects the times.”

“Let me also clarify to all my ‘well-wishers’ that ‘Jism 2' has not been affected in the least by the cuts I made ‘upon my own discretion’,” added the actress-turned-director.

In a recent interview, Pooja said, “I sat down and thought about what they had said. They have a problem with certain shots, like the one where Sunny turns around and a part of her breast is visible. If I really had a problem, I would have headed straight to the Revising Committee. I don’t, so I will introduce close-ups wherever wide angles have been used in the scenes in question. It’s okay. It will not amputate my film.”

“Jism 2? is an erotic thriller, a sequel to 2003 film “Jism”, featuring Indo-Canadian porn star Sunny Leone as the leading lady. The film will also see . While the original was quite bold in its own way with Bipasha Basu in the lead, the forthcoming movie will see Randeep Hooda and Arunoday Singh.

The sequel will hit the screens on 3 August 2012.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Tees Maar Khan - Official Trailer, Video, Photos, Wallpapers, Cast

Tees Maar Khan is an Action / Comedy film directed by Farah Khan featuring Akshay Kumar, Katrina Kaif in the lead roles and Akshay Khanna in a cameo. Salman Khan has done an item song for the film. The music of the film is composed by the music duo of Vishal-Shekhar, lyrics are penned by Javed Akhtar. The film Tees Maar Khan  is set to Release on 24 December 2010. For More News Go @ WWW.BOLLYWOOD-NEWS.IN

Shahid Kapoor: I'm waiting for someone special

Bollywood’s man with lightening in his feet, Shahid Kapoor seems pretty chilled out and unfazed by controversies in real life. In town to shoot for an untitled film opposite Anushka Sharma, Shahid seems very comfortable in his skin. While he’s reluctant to discuss about his private life or his rumoured amours with Priyanka Chopra, Vidya Balan and Sania Mirza, the teen heartthrob says he’s “learnt to take all the rumours with a pinch of salt” and claims he’s just a “regular” young guy after pack-up. Excerpts from an exclusive interview: Kaminey and Dil Bole Hadippa... are set to hit the screens. Yeah. Their release dates are pretty close to each other. Kaminey will hit the screens this month, while Dil Bole Hadippa is slated for a September release. Both are very different films and I’m excited as well as a little nervous. The levels of expectations increase after your previous films have done well at the BO. Jab We Met was a turning point in my career. After Vivaah, I sat home for six ...

Priyanka Chopra's dangerous stunt ends up in an ACCIDENT | Bollywood News