Skip to main content

Reason for Genelia’s New Look

Genelia D’Souza was recently spotted in a new hairdo. Well, it was her husband, actor Riteish Deshmukh’s behind her this new look.

“Riteish has a great sense of style, for sure. Actually, it was Riteish’s idea and he had for long asked me why I don’t try going short,” the 24-year-old said.

The actress added, “Normally, due to continuity issues, you don’t get the opportunity to try a different style. I thought there is a break after marriage so let me do something that’s different and new.”

Genelia always loved street fashion.

“I don’t know what’s the definition of stylish is, but what I have always enjoyed is being creative in my own space. In college, I used to have my entire hand filled with friendship bands and that used to be my style statement, be it with any outfit.

“They were of different colors and looked really cool,” said Genelia.

“Then when my jeans would fade away, I would cut them off and use them as shorts or (wore) shirts tied up. So I like that kind of style and I would say I enjoy street style more when it is about casual dressing,” she added.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Tees Maar Khan - Official Trailer, Video, Photos, Wallpapers, Cast

Tees Maar Khan is an Action / Comedy film directed by Farah Khan featuring Akshay Kumar, Katrina Kaif in the lead roles and Akshay Khanna in a cameo. Salman Khan has done an item song for the film. The music of the film is composed by the music duo of Vishal-Shekhar, lyrics are penned by Javed Akhtar. The film Tees Maar Khan  is set to Release on 24 December 2010. For More News Go @ WWW.BOLLYWOOD-NEWS.IN

Shahid Kapoor: I'm waiting for someone special

Bollywood’s man with lightening in his feet, Shahid Kapoor seems pretty chilled out and unfazed by controversies in real life. In town to shoot for an untitled film opposite Anushka Sharma, Shahid seems very comfortable in his skin. While he’s reluctant to discuss about his private life or his rumoured amours with Priyanka Chopra, Vidya Balan and Sania Mirza, the teen heartthrob says he’s “learnt to take all the rumours with a pinch of salt” and claims he’s just a “regular” young guy after pack-up. Excerpts from an exclusive interview: Kaminey and Dil Bole Hadippa... are set to hit the screens. Yeah. Their release dates are pretty close to each other. Kaminey will hit the screens this month, while Dil Bole Hadippa is slated for a September release. Both are very different films and I’m excited as well as a little nervous. The levels of expectations increase after your previous films have done well at the BO. Jab We Met was a turning point in my career. After Vivaah, I sat home for six ...

Priyanka Chopra's dangerous stunt ends up in an ACCIDENT | Bollywood News