Skip to main content

Parineeti Chopra weight issues..

Actress Parineeti Chopra who shot to fame with Ladies versus Ough Bahl is busy on the promotion spree. She'll be observed in Ishaqzaade, soon. The actress evaluating herself to Priyanka Chopra states, she gains weight pretty easily while her cousin Priyanka Chopra doesn’t face any weight loss.

“Priyanka eats a lot more than me, but her metabolic process is amazing. Touchwood, she never wears weight. She was such as this since her childhood. I had been body fat since i have would be a child. She's fortunate with great metabolic process, so she doesn’t put on pounds. I easily put on weight,” stated Parineeti Chopra who first showed with Ladies V/s Ough Bahl.

Parineeti is really a complete foodie and hates working out.

“I am a Punjabi and that i love food. I had been very body fat and I did previously put on size 36 jeans. Now I must exercise and that i hate that. I do not work out every single day. Within the last 30 days, I haven't worked out,” she stated. The actress also added that simply two several weeks just before the shooting of Ishaqzaade, she go to the gym.

Speaking in regards to a bikini body, Ms Chopra stated,

“If there's a script where I must put on a bikini, i quickly know I've the perseverance being like this,” stated the actress.

“Ishaqzaade” is placed for any May 11 release.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Tees Maar Khan - Official Trailer, Video, Photos, Wallpapers, Cast

Tees Maar Khan is an Action / Comedy film directed by Farah Khan featuring Akshay Kumar, Katrina Kaif in the lead roles and Akshay Khanna in a cameo. Salman Khan has done an item song for the film. The music of the film is composed by the music duo of Vishal-Shekhar, lyrics are penned by Javed Akhtar. The film Tees Maar Khan  is set to Release on 24 December 2010. For More News Go @ WWW.BOLLYWOOD-NEWS.IN

Shahid Kapoor: I'm waiting for someone special

Bollywood’s man with lightening in his feet, Shahid Kapoor seems pretty chilled out and unfazed by controversies in real life. In town to shoot for an untitled film opposite Anushka Sharma, Shahid seems very comfortable in his skin. While he’s reluctant to discuss about his private life or his rumoured amours with Priyanka Chopra, Vidya Balan and Sania Mirza, the teen heartthrob says he’s “learnt to take all the rumours with a pinch of salt” and claims he’s just a “regular” young guy after pack-up. Excerpts from an exclusive interview: Kaminey and Dil Bole Hadippa... are set to hit the screens. Yeah. Their release dates are pretty close to each other. Kaminey will hit the screens this month, while Dil Bole Hadippa is slated for a September release. Both are very different films and I’m excited as well as a little nervous. The levels of expectations increase after your previous films have done well at the BO. Jab We Met was a turning point in my career. After Vivaah, I sat home for six ...

Priyanka Chopra's dangerous stunt ends up in an ACCIDENT | Bollywood News