Skip to main content

Katrina Romance Salman - Ek Tha Tiger Pics

Katrina Kaif is not new to the industry rumors and link-up’s with male co-stars. She now, has made a place for herself in the industry and knows to carry herself very well. Recent rumors had it that Katrina Kaif is back to Salman Khan. The actress rubbished them saying,





“When we start working for a movie we go in as professionals. I am here to do my job and if people want to highlight baseless stories then it’s up to them. I don’t think that these stories will have any affect on my work and the film,” Katrina Kaif is quoted as saying by a news agency.

The actress is so used to being linked up with her male co-stars that such rumors doesn’t bother her anymore. “I am never bothered about such stories. Why should I? I think it’s what every actor goes through. When you start working in the industry, people taking about you becomes a part of your life. Why analyze it so much?” Katrina Kaif said.

The rumors of Katrina and Sallu’s rekindling romance started during the shoot of Yash Raj film Ek Tha Tiger. “I am excited about the film, it’s shaping up good. Salman is working with Yash Raj for the first time and it’s my second film with them. It’s always fun working with Salman, he makes everything very comfortable on the sets,” she said.

Katrina Kaif is presently also working with Shahrukh Khan.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Tees Maar Khan - Official Trailer, Video, Photos, Wallpapers, Cast

Tees Maar Khan is an Action / Comedy film directed by Farah Khan featuring Akshay Kumar, Katrina Kaif in the lead roles and Akshay Khanna in a cameo. Salman Khan has done an item song for the film. The music of the film is composed by the music duo of Vishal-Shekhar, lyrics are penned by Javed Akhtar. The film Tees Maar Khan  is set to Release on 24 December 2010. For More News Go @ WWW.BOLLYWOOD-NEWS.IN

Shahid Kapoor: I'm waiting for someone special

Bollywood’s man with lightening in his feet, Shahid Kapoor seems pretty chilled out and unfazed by controversies in real life. In town to shoot for an untitled film opposite Anushka Sharma, Shahid seems very comfortable in his skin. While he’s reluctant to discuss about his private life or his rumoured amours with Priyanka Chopra, Vidya Balan and Sania Mirza, the teen heartthrob says he’s “learnt to take all the rumours with a pinch of salt” and claims he’s just a “regular” young guy after pack-up. Excerpts from an exclusive interview: Kaminey and Dil Bole Hadippa... are set to hit the screens. Yeah. Their release dates are pretty close to each other. Kaminey will hit the screens this month, while Dil Bole Hadippa is slated for a September release. Both are very different films and I’m excited as well as a little nervous. The levels of expectations increase after your previous films have done well at the BO. Jab We Met was a turning point in my career. After Vivaah, I sat home for six ...

Priyanka Chopra's dangerous stunt ends up in an ACCIDENT | Bollywood News