Skip to main content

Katrina Kaif likes working with Salman Khan.

Katrina Kaif isn't a new comer to the gossips and link-up’s with male co-stars. She now, makes a spot for herself in the market and knows to hold herself perfectly.

Recent gossips been with them that Katrina Kaif has returned to Salman Khan. The actress rubbished them saying,

“When starting employed by a film we use as professionals. I'm here to complete my job and when people wish to highlight groundless tales then it’s as much as them. I don’t believe that these tales may have any impact on my work and also the film,” Katrina Kaif is cited as saying with a news agency.

The actress is really accustomed to being linked track of her male co-stars that such gossips doesn’t bother her any longer.

“I am never bothered about such tales. Why must I? I believe it’s what every actor experiences. When you begin working in the market, people taking in regards to you becomes part of your existence. Why analyse it a lot?” Katrina Kaif stated.

The whispers of Kat and Sallu’s restarting romance began throughout the shoot of Yash Raj film Ek Tha Tiger.

“I am looking forward to the film, it’s shaping up good. Salman is dealing with Yash Raj the very first time and it is my second film together. It's usually fun dealing with Salman, he makes everything very comfortable around the sets,” she stated.

Katrina Kaif is presently also dealing with Shahrukh Khan.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Tees Maar Khan - Official Trailer, Video, Photos, Wallpapers, Cast

Tees Maar Khan is an Action / Comedy film directed by Farah Khan featuring Akshay Kumar, Katrina Kaif in the lead roles and Akshay Khanna in a cameo. Salman Khan has done an item song for the film. The music of the film is composed by the music duo of Vishal-Shekhar, lyrics are penned by Javed Akhtar. The film Tees Maar Khan  is set to Release on 24 December 2010. For More News Go @ WWW.BOLLYWOOD-NEWS.IN

Shahid Kapoor: I'm waiting for someone special

Bollywood’s man with lightening in his feet, Shahid Kapoor seems pretty chilled out and unfazed by controversies in real life. In town to shoot for an untitled film opposite Anushka Sharma, Shahid seems very comfortable in his skin. While he’s reluctant to discuss about his private life or his rumoured amours with Priyanka Chopra, Vidya Balan and Sania Mirza, the teen heartthrob says he’s “learnt to take all the rumours with a pinch of salt” and claims he’s just a “regular” young guy after pack-up. Excerpts from an exclusive interview: Kaminey and Dil Bole Hadippa... are set to hit the screens. Yeah. Their release dates are pretty close to each other. Kaminey will hit the screens this month, while Dil Bole Hadippa is slated for a September release. Both are very different films and I’m excited as well as a little nervous. The levels of expectations increase after your previous films have done well at the BO. Jab We Met was a turning point in my career. After Vivaah, I sat home for six ...

Priyanka Chopra's dangerous stunt ends up in an ACCIDENT | Bollywood News