Skip to main content

Katrina Kaif is Single..

Katrina Kaif is considered to be one of the most beautiful ladies in Bollywood. But whats shocking is that the actress is still single.

Katrina Kaif reveals that she is single and is still waiting for her Mr right.

At the unveiling of the Nakshatra logo in Mumbai on Monday, Kats was questioned about her single status.

“To get married, one has to be asked. When I am asked, I will let you know. I have no idea who I am waiting for,” said Katrina Kaif.

The actress dated Salman Khan and Ranbir Kapoor in the past. However, neither of them seemed to have worked out for her. Buzz had it that Kats was back with Salman, during the shoot of their film Ek Tha Tiger. However, she rubbished them.

Today, Katrina will be shooting a special song for Ek Tha Tiger.

“I don’t know what you call an item number. It is a very interesting song. I will shoot for it tomorrow,” Katrina Kaif said.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Tees Maar Khan - Official Trailer, Video, Photos, Wallpapers, Cast

Tees Maar Khan is an Action / Comedy film directed by Farah Khan featuring Akshay Kumar, Katrina Kaif in the lead roles and Akshay Khanna in a cameo. Salman Khan has done an item song for the film. The music of the film is composed by the music duo of Vishal-Shekhar, lyrics are penned by Javed Akhtar. The film Tees Maar Khan  is set to Release on 24 December 2010. For More News Go @ WWW.BOLLYWOOD-NEWS.IN

Shahid Kapoor: I'm waiting for someone special

Bollywood’s man with lightening in his feet, Shahid Kapoor seems pretty chilled out and unfazed by controversies in real life. In town to shoot for an untitled film opposite Anushka Sharma, Shahid seems very comfortable in his skin. While he’s reluctant to discuss about his private life or his rumoured amours with Priyanka Chopra, Vidya Balan and Sania Mirza, the teen heartthrob says he’s “learnt to take all the rumours with a pinch of salt” and claims he’s just a “regular” young guy after pack-up. Excerpts from an exclusive interview: Kaminey and Dil Bole Hadippa... are set to hit the screens. Yeah. Their release dates are pretty close to each other. Kaminey will hit the screens this month, while Dil Bole Hadippa is slated for a September release. Both are very different films and I’m excited as well as a little nervous. The levels of expectations increase after your previous films have done well at the BO. Jab We Met was a turning point in my career. After Vivaah, I sat home for six ...

Priyanka Chopra's dangerous stunt ends up in an ACCIDENT | Bollywood News