Skip to main content

Kareena Kapoor has competition…

Actress Parineeti Chopra of girls versus Ough Bhal will be observed in her second film Ishaqzaade. The actress is presently very busy marketing her film. She states a lot more than acting, she likes to sing and s an experienced singer. Odds are that Parineeti usually takes up singing seriously later on.

“I am an experienced singer. My guruji’s title is Nidhi Narag, she's my guruji in Ambala. I'd learnt for nearly six years. I've done BA (hons) in music,” Parineeti Chopra told reporters, on Thursday.

“I shouldn't sing at this time. I've just began acting. I believe after 5 to 6 years, after i will feel I've got grip on acting and that i do not need to rehearse any longer, I'll sing,” added the actress.

The actress was requested if she was seeing anybody and it is for each other, that she responded that they has already established a lot more than 300 crore crushes but never was for each other. However, she likes Saif Ali Khan.

“No I wasn't for each other, but I've had 300 crore crushes. I love Saif Ali Khan but you shouldn't simply tell him. Whenever I meet Kareena Kapoor, Let me tell her you have competition,” Parineeti Chopra stated.

“Ishaqzaade” will hit theaters on May 11, this season. The film will launch Boney Kapoor’s boy Arjun Kapoor.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Tees Maar Khan - Official Trailer, Video, Photos, Wallpapers, Cast

Tees Maar Khan is an Action / Comedy film directed by Farah Khan featuring Akshay Kumar, Katrina Kaif in the lead roles and Akshay Khanna in a cameo. Salman Khan has done an item song for the film. The music of the film is composed by the music duo of Vishal-Shekhar, lyrics are penned by Javed Akhtar. The film Tees Maar Khan  is set to Release on 24 December 2010. For More News Go @ WWW.BOLLYWOOD-NEWS.IN

Shahid Kapoor: I'm waiting for someone special

Bollywood’s man with lightening in his feet, Shahid Kapoor seems pretty chilled out and unfazed by controversies in real life. In town to shoot for an untitled film opposite Anushka Sharma, Shahid seems very comfortable in his skin. While he’s reluctant to discuss about his private life or his rumoured amours with Priyanka Chopra, Vidya Balan and Sania Mirza, the teen heartthrob says he’s “learnt to take all the rumours with a pinch of salt” and claims he’s just a “regular” young guy after pack-up. Excerpts from an exclusive interview: Kaminey and Dil Bole Hadippa... are set to hit the screens. Yeah. Their release dates are pretty close to each other. Kaminey will hit the screens this month, while Dil Bole Hadippa is slated for a September release. Both are very different films and I’m excited as well as a little nervous. The levels of expectations increase after your previous films have done well at the BO. Jab We Met was a turning point in my career. After Vivaah, I sat home for six ...

Priyanka Chopra's dangerous stunt ends up in an ACCIDENT | Bollywood News