Skip to main content

Symonds wants to have fun with Sunny Leone

Australian Cricketer Andrew Symonds is all set to enter Bigg Boss 5 House on Wednesday. This is the first time that an international cricketer is participating in the reality show Bigg Boss 5. He said, “I decided to take up Bigg Boss as a challenge. India has been good to me and I have been traveling to India for over 20 years. I have not seen any of the previous episodes because I don’t want to enter with a biased opinion of the other contestants. I am hoping to have a lot of fun inside the house and learn more about the Indian culture that I find very fascinating. I am also looking at this as an opportunity to showcase the Australian culture which involves fun-filled activities like barbecues, throwing people into the pool and being completely at peace.”

On porn star Sunny Leone being a part of the house, Andrew said, “I’m not offended by her profession, as she is doing it for a living. I will get to know her in the house. We will have fun.”

Andrew also surprised reporters by saying he did not know actors Sanjay Dutt and Salman Khan, the hosts of Bigg Boss 5. “I don’t understand Bollywood movies so I don’t watch them. I don’t know Sanjay Dutt and Salman Khan. Today I was surfing the Net and I read about them,” said the cricketer.

About his issue with Indian cricketer Harbhajan Singh, Andrew said, “Everything is fine between us. We sat, talked it out and ate mangoes together.” But when asked which cricketer he would have liked in the Bigg Boss 5 House, Andrew quipped, “Rohit Sharma.” We can clearly see who his fave is here.

The all rounder also wished Yuvraj Singh, who had recently been diagnosed with a tumour, a speedy recovery.

About the Australian cricket team, he said, “It is not as strong as it used to be but it (the upcoming series) will be a tough competition.”

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Tees Maar Khan - Official Trailer, Video, Photos, Wallpapers, Cast

Tees Maar Khan is an Action / Comedy film directed by Farah Khan featuring Akshay Kumar, Katrina Kaif in the lead roles and Akshay Khanna in a cameo. Salman Khan has done an item song for the film. The music of the film is composed by the music duo of Vishal-Shekhar, lyrics are penned by Javed Akhtar. The film Tees Maar Khan  is set to Release on 24 December 2010. For More News Go @ WWW.BOLLYWOOD-NEWS.IN

Shahid Kapoor: I'm waiting for someone special

Bollywood’s man with lightening in his feet, Shahid Kapoor seems pretty chilled out and unfazed by controversies in real life. In town to shoot for an untitled film opposite Anushka Sharma, Shahid seems very comfortable in his skin. While he’s reluctant to discuss about his private life or his rumoured amours with Priyanka Chopra, Vidya Balan and Sania Mirza, the teen heartthrob says he’s “learnt to take all the rumours with a pinch of salt” and claims he’s just a “regular” young guy after pack-up. Excerpts from an exclusive interview: Kaminey and Dil Bole Hadippa... are set to hit the screens. Yeah. Their release dates are pretty close to each other. Kaminey will hit the screens this month, while Dil Bole Hadippa is slated for a September release. Both are very different films and I’m excited as well as a little nervous. The levels of expectations increase after your previous films have done well at the BO. Jab We Met was a turning point in my career. After Vivaah, I sat home for six ...

Priyanka Chopra's dangerous stunt ends up in an ACCIDENT | Bollywood News