Skip to main content

SRK - loves his Bad Side

Don 2 sees the return of Shahrukh Khan as a bad guy. At the launch of the video game based on Don 2, Shahrukh said, “Evil or devil, black or little grey characters, be it in books, stories, films or television, have some sort of an attraction. I started with theater and there was nothing like a heroic character.

There was a central character or an important character. I have played good and bad on stage. When I joined films I got a chance to play these characters again.” Shahrukh Khan also admits to the fact that playing a baddie, gives him a high. “Now, after 15-20 years, I got a chance to play a negative character in Don.

There is a justification for the character to be negative, to be bad. I enjoy doing it. I am in no way glorifying negative characters. These are stories and characters. But as an actor, it is one of the greatest highs to play a villain,” he said. Don 2 will have SRK extending his role of a terrifying Don he already played in the film’s first installment in 2006. “I was thrilled that I got this opportunity and I did not think of the hero type roles.

Now that I am getting a chance to play a negative role in ‘Don’ after so many years, there is justification to it and being bad is also important to take the world forward,” added SRK. Don 2 releases on December 23.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Tees Maar Khan - Official Trailer, Video, Photos, Wallpapers, Cast

Tees Maar Khan is an Action / Comedy film directed by Farah Khan featuring Akshay Kumar, Katrina Kaif in the lead roles and Akshay Khanna in a cameo. Salman Khan has done an item song for the film. The music of the film is composed by the music duo of Vishal-Shekhar, lyrics are penned by Javed Akhtar. The film Tees Maar Khan  is set to Release on 24 December 2010. For More News Go @ WWW.BOLLYWOOD-NEWS.IN

Shahid Kapoor: I'm waiting for someone special

Bollywood’s man with lightening in his feet, Shahid Kapoor seems pretty chilled out and unfazed by controversies in real life. In town to shoot for an untitled film opposite Anushka Sharma, Shahid seems very comfortable in his skin. While he’s reluctant to discuss about his private life or his rumoured amours with Priyanka Chopra, Vidya Balan and Sania Mirza, the teen heartthrob says he’s “learnt to take all the rumours with a pinch of salt” and claims he’s just a “regular” young guy after pack-up. Excerpts from an exclusive interview: Kaminey and Dil Bole Hadippa... are set to hit the screens. Yeah. Their release dates are pretty close to each other. Kaminey will hit the screens this month, while Dil Bole Hadippa is slated for a September release. Both are very different films and I’m excited as well as a little nervous. The levels of expectations increase after your previous films have done well at the BO. Jab We Met was a turning point in my career. After Vivaah, I sat home for six ...

Priyanka Chopra's dangerous stunt ends up in an ACCIDENT | Bollywood News