Skip to main content

Amy Jackson all set to make for Bollywood

Amy Louise Jackson is a British model and now Indian film actress as well. Before starting her acting career, Amy Jackson won the Miss Teen World competition in 2008 and went on to win Miss Liverpool in 2010.

Amy Jackson was spotted on the Miss England website by director AL Vijay, and a month later, Amy Jackson was shooting in Hyderabad and Chennai for her first Tamil film, "Madrasapattinam"! In an interview at that time, Amy Jackson had said, "I couldn't believe it. I'd never acted in my life, I didn't even know I could act."

Amy Jackson very first Tamil film, a period drama in which she played the female lead opposite Arya, earned her kudos from the audience and the industry wallas alike, and Amy left the cold of London behind to settle down in the humid climes of Chennai. Amy soon 'Indianised' herself by saying things like, "I've always wanted to travel to India. Acting is one of my passions and this film appeared to be the perfect opportunity. When I went for the casting, I wasn't sure if I'd do the movie. But once I heard the storyline and met the director, I was sure I wanted to be part of it."


Now, Amy Louise Jackson's all set to make her Bollywood debut, what with having been signed by Gautham Menon to play a Malayali Christian in "Ek Deewana Tha". Will the audience fall for Amy's firang charms? If rumors are to be believed, her Bollywood co-actor Prateik is already deewana about her, rumors that Amy's brushed off with a predictable 'he's just a friend'. But we'll have to wait for the verdict on this one.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Tees Maar Khan - Official Trailer, Video, Photos, Wallpapers, Cast

Tees Maar Khan is an Action / Comedy film directed by Farah Khan featuring Akshay Kumar, Katrina Kaif in the lead roles and Akshay Khanna in a cameo. Salman Khan has done an item song for the film. The music of the film is composed by the music duo of Vishal-Shekhar, lyrics are penned by Javed Akhtar. The film Tees Maar Khan  is set to Release on 24 December 2010. For More News Go @ WWW.BOLLYWOOD-NEWS.IN

Shahid Kapoor: I'm waiting for someone special

Bollywood’s man with lightening in his feet, Shahid Kapoor seems pretty chilled out and unfazed by controversies in real life. In town to shoot for an untitled film opposite Anushka Sharma, Shahid seems very comfortable in his skin. While he’s reluctant to discuss about his private life or his rumoured amours with Priyanka Chopra, Vidya Balan and Sania Mirza, the teen heartthrob says he’s “learnt to take all the rumours with a pinch of salt” and claims he’s just a “regular” young guy after pack-up. Excerpts from an exclusive interview: Kaminey and Dil Bole Hadippa... are set to hit the screens. Yeah. Their release dates are pretty close to each other. Kaminey will hit the screens this month, while Dil Bole Hadippa is slated for a September release. Both are very different films and I’m excited as well as a little nervous. The levels of expectations increase after your previous films have done well at the BO. Jab We Met was a turning point in my career. After Vivaah, I sat home for six ...

Priyanka Chopra's dangerous stunt ends up in an ACCIDENT | Bollywood News