Skip to main content

Katrina Kaif is working with Shahrukh Khan



Bollywood Actress Katrina Kaif admits that working with the young actors is much more fun than that with the older ones. By young actors, Katrina means actors like Ranbir Kapoor in Ajab Prem Ki Ghazab Kahani and Raajneeti and Imran Khan – Mere Brother Ki Dulhan which is about to release.

“I don’t think anyone will mind if I say that it is very different working with older heroes because the age difference is of about 20 years, and just about two to three years with the younger heroes with who you can even do nonsense on the sets.

For instance, Imran would come on the sets, he would kick me playfully…at times there would be nothing constructive what we were doing..there is so much bachpana..”

Well, coming to the point now, Katrina confesses that she is super terrified working with senior actor Shah Rukh Khan. She will soon be seen working with him in Yash Chopra’s next.

“I don’t know what it will be like working with Shah Rukh but I have heard that he makes his heroines very comfortable which is good.

I am only on hi, hello terms with him and now I am doing Yash Chopra’s romantic film with him! I look at him longingly but am always short of words while in his company,” says Katrina.

Katrina Kaif says that she is an exception who hasn’t grown up watching SRK’s movies.

“I have not grown up watching his movies at all. He is now, he is there and I am here now and I look at it from that angle. And I definitely don’t think Shahrukh Khan has seen me growing up either,” she jokes.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Tees Maar Khan - Official Trailer, Video, Photos, Wallpapers, Cast

Tees Maar Khan is an Action / Comedy film directed by Farah Khan featuring Akshay Kumar, Katrina Kaif in the lead roles and Akshay Khanna in a cameo. Salman Khan has done an item song for the film. The music of the film is composed by the music duo of Vishal-Shekhar, lyrics are penned by Javed Akhtar. The film Tees Maar Khan  is set to Release on 24 December 2010. For More News Go @ WWW.BOLLYWOOD-NEWS.IN

Shahid Kapoor: I'm waiting for someone special

Bollywood’s man with lightening in his feet, Shahid Kapoor seems pretty chilled out and unfazed by controversies in real life. In town to shoot for an untitled film opposite Anushka Sharma, Shahid seems very comfortable in his skin. While he’s reluctant to discuss about his private life or his rumoured amours with Priyanka Chopra, Vidya Balan and Sania Mirza, the teen heartthrob says he’s “learnt to take all the rumours with a pinch of salt” and claims he’s just a “regular” young guy after pack-up. Excerpts from an exclusive interview: Kaminey and Dil Bole Hadippa... are set to hit the screens. Yeah. Their release dates are pretty close to each other. Kaminey will hit the screens this month, while Dil Bole Hadippa is slated for a September release. Both are very different films and I’m excited as well as a little nervous. The levels of expectations increase after your previous films have done well at the BO. Jab We Met was a turning point in my career. After Vivaah, I sat home for six ...

Priyanka Chopra's dangerous stunt ends up in an ACCIDENT | Bollywood News