Skip to main content

Watch Bodyguard Movie Trailer, Video, First Look


Bollywood Rock star Actor Salman Khan asks his bodyguard of 15 years, Shera to unveil the first look of the 'Bodyguard'.
Salman Khan indeed has a big heart and if you are in his good books, trust him to take good care of you. During the unveiling of the first look of ‘Bodyguard’, the star took a back seat himself and allowed his real life bodyguard to do the honours. Shera was too overwhelmed to speak but managed to thank the actor for the kind gesture.



Speaking at the launch of the ‘bodyguard’ trailer, Salman said that Shera has been always there for him and he can trust him with money, girls, family and also his life. Not only that, Shera has always taken care of security of the women Salman had dated. “I could trust him with their security. I know he will always keep them safe,” said Salman as he shared some quirky anecdotes about their association of fifteen years. Salman also narrated how he first met him at a Wigfield concert when he was her bodyguard. “My sister wanted to meet the pop star and when I saw Shera at the door, I wasn’t sure if I could take her to meet the star but Shera let us meet her,” added Salman.

The film has Salman Khan playing Kareena’s bodyguard. So when asked how Shera contributed to the making of the film, Salman said, “I took tips from him on loyalty and security.” Earlier when Salman informed Shera about his plans, the bodyguard was taken aback. But he willingly agreed and thanked Salman for the opportunity.

Comments

Naga Chaitanya is one lucky boy. His father, Nagarjuna, has decided to go to any extent to ensure that Naga’s next venture proves to be a success.

Popular posts from this blog

Shahid Kapoor: I'm waiting for someone special

Bollywood’s man with lightening in his feet, Shahid Kapoor seems pretty chilled out and unfazed by controversies in real life. In town to shoot for an untitled film opposite Anushka Sharma, Shahid seems very comfortable in his skin. While he’s reluctant to discuss about his private life or his rumoured amours with Priyanka Chopra, Vidya Balan and Sania Mirza, the teen heartthrob says he’s “learnt to take all the rumours with a pinch of salt” and claims he’s just a “regular” young guy after pack-up. Excerpts from an exclusive interview: Kaminey and Dil Bole Hadippa... are set to hit the screens. Yeah. Their release dates are pretty close to each other. Kaminey will hit the screens this month, while Dil Bole Hadippa is slated for a September release. Both are very different films and I’m excited as well as a little nervous. The levels of expectations increase after your previous films have done well at the BO. Jab We Met was a turning point in my career. After Vivaah, I sat home for six ...

Tees Maar Khan - Official Trailer, Video, Photos, Wallpapers, Cast

Tees Maar Khan is an Action / Comedy film directed by Farah Khan featuring Akshay Kumar, Katrina Kaif in the lead roles and Akshay Khanna in a cameo. Salman Khan has done an item song for the film. The music of the film is composed by the music duo of Vishal-Shekhar, lyrics are penned by Javed Akhtar. The film Tees Maar Khan  is set to Release on 24 December 2010. For More News Go @ WWW.BOLLYWOOD-NEWS.IN

Priyanka Chopra's dangerous stunt ends up in an ACCIDENT | Bollywood News