Skip to main content

Britney Spears with Sonu Nigam - Created an Indian remix

Britney Spears is going Desi again, and this time, she’s teaming up with singer Sonu Nigam. The 29-year-old American pop star has created an Indian remix of her latest single, I Wanna Go, together with Nigam and Desi Hits!, and the track has been produced by DJ Lloyd, who last worked
with ex-Pussycat Doll Nicole Scherzinger.

“I’m so excited about having Sonu on the song. His vocals add such a different feel, which I love! Watch out Bollywood, it’s Britney and Sonu!” says Spears.

BritneyNigam is as thrilled. “It’s awesome to collaborate with Britney. This is her first big step into Bollywood. I’m looking forward to many more.” he says.

In the past, Spears has worked with Brit-Asian producer Rishi Rich to remix her track, Me Against the Music, and also donned lehenga during her 2008 Circus tour.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Tees Maar Khan - Official Trailer, Video, Photos, Wallpapers, Cast

Tees Maar Khan is an Action / Comedy film directed by Farah Khan featuring Akshay Kumar, Katrina Kaif in the lead roles and Akshay Khanna in a cameo. Salman Khan has done an item song for the film. The music of the film is composed by the music duo of Vishal-Shekhar, lyrics are penned by Javed Akhtar. The film Tees Maar Khan  is set to Release on 24 December 2010. For More News Go @ WWW.BOLLYWOOD-NEWS.IN

Shahid Kapoor: I'm waiting for someone special

Bollywood’s man with lightening in his feet, Shahid Kapoor seems pretty chilled out and unfazed by controversies in real life. In town to shoot for an untitled film opposite Anushka Sharma, Shahid seems very comfortable in his skin. While he’s reluctant to discuss about his private life or his rumoured amours with Priyanka Chopra, Vidya Balan and Sania Mirza, the teen heartthrob says he’s “learnt to take all the rumours with a pinch of salt” and claims he’s just a “regular” young guy after pack-up. Excerpts from an exclusive interview: Kaminey and Dil Bole Hadippa... are set to hit the screens. Yeah. Their release dates are pretty close to each other. Kaminey will hit the screens this month, while Dil Bole Hadippa is slated for a September release. Both are very different films and I’m excited as well as a little nervous. The levels of expectations increase after your previous films have done well at the BO. Jab We Met was a turning point in my career. After Vivaah, I sat home for six ...

Priyanka Chopra's dangerous stunt ends up in an ACCIDENT | Bollywood News