Skip to main content

Amitabh Bachchan can be called the new item boy

Mega Star Amitabh Bachchan, who will be seen in a super cool avatar in his upcoming film "Bbuddah Tera Baap Höga," said he was desperate to be called as a "post-boy" for too long.

A song called "Go Meera" in the film is Big B in a colorful and flamboyant avatar, the dance of their own gold hits - "Paan Banaras Wala Khaiyeke", "Pag Meera Naach Thi baandh ghunghroo" " Rang Barse "" Sara Zamana ", among others.


When asked if 68 years boy may be called the new item boy, he said, "All these years I have been hoping desperately that point is called a child. Please call me. I feel this song my wish come true. .. and I'm happy. "

The actor and his son, Abhishek, who is the producer of the film, revealed the first look at the song "Go Meera 'here last night.

Directed by Puri Jagannath, the film is a romantic comedy about an angry old man Amitabh Bachchan, who gets into trouble because he loses his temper easily.

Bachchan also said that optimize its role in the film.

"When Puri told the story for me was a track I was not going well with my character. It was a bit frivolous. So I said to Puri for change and who agreed and change."

"It 'was like a bizarre character ... it was the extra curricular activities, who was involved, to different music in each woman were there. I thought it was not necessary. So, he fell," he said.

The film produced by AB Corp, also stars Hema Malini, Minissha Lamba, Raveena Tandon, Chauhan Sonu Sood staff. The film releases July 1.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Tees Maar Khan - Official Trailer, Video, Photos, Wallpapers, Cast

Tees Maar Khan is an Action / Comedy film directed by Farah Khan featuring Akshay Kumar, Katrina Kaif in the lead roles and Akshay Khanna in a cameo. Salman Khan has done an item song for the film. The music of the film is composed by the music duo of Vishal-Shekhar, lyrics are penned by Javed Akhtar. The film Tees Maar Khan  is set to Release on 24 December 2010. For More News Go @ WWW.BOLLYWOOD-NEWS.IN

Shahid Kapoor: I'm waiting for someone special

Bollywood’s man with lightening in his feet, Shahid Kapoor seems pretty chilled out and unfazed by controversies in real life. In town to shoot for an untitled film opposite Anushka Sharma, Shahid seems very comfortable in his skin. While he’s reluctant to discuss about his private life or his rumoured amours with Priyanka Chopra, Vidya Balan and Sania Mirza, the teen heartthrob says he’s “learnt to take all the rumours with a pinch of salt” and claims he’s just a “regular” young guy after pack-up. Excerpts from an exclusive interview: Kaminey and Dil Bole Hadippa... are set to hit the screens. Yeah. Their release dates are pretty close to each other. Kaminey will hit the screens this month, while Dil Bole Hadippa is slated for a September release. Both are very different films and I’m excited as well as a little nervous. The levels of expectations increase after your previous films have done well at the BO. Jab We Met was a turning point in my career. After Vivaah, I sat home for six ...

Priyanka Chopra's dangerous stunt ends up in an ACCIDENT | Bollywood News