Skip to main content

Rahul Bhat in Anurag Kashyap's next

Anurag Kashyap is all geared up for his next directorial venture.

The thriller, which will be produced by Shahnaab Aalam, will feature TV actor Rahul Bhat (not Mahesh Bhatt's son) as the lead actor. After several interactions with Bhat, the director felt he understood the role in its entirety.

When contacted, Anurag Kashyap said, "I have known Rahul ever since my tough days when we lived next door to each other.

I only discovered his potential much later. This thriller's lead character has a close resemblance to Rahul's own life experiences and so I am trying to implement it as closely as possible in the script."

Bhat tells us, "I am delighted to be a part of Anurag Kashyap's next and am definitely gearing up for the silver screen after my time off. I am looking forward to work on Anurag Kashyap's style of cinema."

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Tees Maar Khan - Official Trailer, Video, Photos, Wallpapers, Cast

Tees Maar Khan is an Action / Comedy film directed by Farah Khan featuring Akshay Kumar, Katrina Kaif in the lead roles and Akshay Khanna in a cameo. Salman Khan has done an item song for the film. The music of the film is composed by the music duo of Vishal-Shekhar, lyrics are penned by Javed Akhtar. The film Tees Maar Khan  is set to Release on 24 December 2010. For More News Go @ WWW.BOLLYWOOD-NEWS.IN

Shahid Kapoor: I'm waiting for someone special

Bollywood’s man with lightening in his feet, Shahid Kapoor seems pretty chilled out and unfazed by controversies in real life. In town to shoot for an untitled film opposite Anushka Sharma, Shahid seems very comfortable in his skin. While he’s reluctant to discuss about his private life or his rumoured amours with Priyanka Chopra, Vidya Balan and Sania Mirza, the teen heartthrob says he’s “learnt to take all the rumours with a pinch of salt” and claims he’s just a “regular” young guy after pack-up. Excerpts from an exclusive interview: Kaminey and Dil Bole Hadippa... are set to hit the screens. Yeah. Their release dates are pretty close to each other. Kaminey will hit the screens this month, while Dil Bole Hadippa is slated for a September release. Both are very different films and I’m excited as well as a little nervous. The levels of expectations increase after your previous films have done well at the BO. Jab We Met was a turning point in my career. After Vivaah, I sat home for six ...

Priyanka Chopra's dangerous stunt ends up in an ACCIDENT | Bollywood News