Skip to main content

Priyanka's Cousin Parineeti Chopra with Ranveer Singh

Latest heartthrob of Bollywood, Actor Ranvir Singh is gearing up to romance Priyanka Chopra’s cousin Parineeti Chopra, in his second film, Ladies vs Ricky Bahl. The film star Anushka Sharma and Ranveer Singh in the lead.

Parineeti Chopra has been a part of the YRF’s for over a year in the Marketing Department as an integral part of the Promotional and PR team. She will make her debut in Ladies vs Ricky Bahl as part of the customary 3 film deal with the production house.

Given a one-off chance to audition for the film; Parineeti impressed both Maneesh and Aditya Chopra and was immediately cast for a role as one of the “ladies” who fall prey to the smooth talking guile of Ricky Bahl.

“I think Parineeti was phenomenal in her video test. I had no doubts that I wanted her in my film. In fact, when I worked on the script, I had her at the back of my mind, having interacted with her while she was in office”, said director Maneesh Sharma.

Parineeti Chopra shared her excitement on Twitter.

“Guyssss!! The BIGGEST news!! I am being launched by Yash Raj Films as their new talent and I’m signing a 3 film deal!!!!!!!!! :D :D ” Parneeti tweeted late night on February 14.

“My first film – Maneesh’s Sharma’s “ladies vs ricky bahl” with Ranveer and Anushka!!” she added.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Tees Maar Khan - Official Trailer, Video, Photos, Wallpapers, Cast

Tees Maar Khan is an Action / Comedy film directed by Farah Khan featuring Akshay Kumar, Katrina Kaif in the lead roles and Akshay Khanna in a cameo. Salman Khan has done an item song for the film. The music of the film is composed by the music duo of Vishal-Shekhar, lyrics are penned by Javed Akhtar. The film Tees Maar Khan  is set to Release on 24 December 2010. For More News Go @ WWW.BOLLYWOOD-NEWS.IN

Shahid Kapoor: I'm waiting for someone special

Bollywood’s man with lightening in his feet, Shahid Kapoor seems pretty chilled out and unfazed by controversies in real life. In town to shoot for an untitled film opposite Anushka Sharma, Shahid seems very comfortable in his skin. While he’s reluctant to discuss about his private life or his rumoured amours with Priyanka Chopra, Vidya Balan and Sania Mirza, the teen heartthrob says he’s “learnt to take all the rumours with a pinch of salt” and claims he’s just a “regular” young guy after pack-up. Excerpts from an exclusive interview: Kaminey and Dil Bole Hadippa... are set to hit the screens. Yeah. Their release dates are pretty close to each other. Kaminey will hit the screens this month, while Dil Bole Hadippa is slated for a September release. Both are very different films and I’m excited as well as a little nervous. The levels of expectations increase after your previous films have done well at the BO. Jab We Met was a turning point in my career. After Vivaah, I sat home for six ...

Priyanka Chopra's dangerous stunt ends up in an ACCIDENT | Bollywood News