Skip to main content

Priyanka Chopra - Never Seen Rs 6 Crore Cash

Talking with press conference in Mumbai, India. Bollywood Bold and Beautiful Actress Priyanka Chopra said she has never seen cash amounting to Rs 6 Crore, so there is no question of having had it in her house during the recent IT raid.

As to the presence of her rumored beau Shahid Kapoor at her house during the raid, Priyanka said since her mother, who usually stays with her, wasn’t at the house, she asked Shahid, who stays three minutes away, to be there on her behalf.

Priyanka told the assembled pressmen that she was deeply hurt by the unsubstantiated headlines that unaccounted cash totaling Rs 6 crore was recovered from her house.

“You believe in rumors when they run it as front-page news, without checking its authenticity. Neither you ask the accused person whether the allegations are true or not, nor do you substantiate it with any paper work,” she said.

“I had never experienced anything like this before. Whatever happened has deeply hurt me and deeply affected me. I have already said whatever I had to say and we have continuously cooperated with the investigating authorities.”

Priyanka prides herself in being amongst the highest tax payer Bollywood star.

“I still feel proud that I am counted among the few highest tax paying Bollywood stars and hope to be so as long God continues to give me the opportunity,” Priyanka concluded.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Tees Maar Khan - Official Trailer, Video, Photos, Wallpapers, Cast

Tees Maar Khan is an Action / Comedy film directed by Farah Khan featuring Akshay Kumar, Katrina Kaif in the lead roles and Akshay Khanna in a cameo. Salman Khan has done an item song for the film. The music of the film is composed by the music duo of Vishal-Shekhar, lyrics are penned by Javed Akhtar. The film Tees Maar Khan  is set to Release on 24 December 2010. For More News Go @ WWW.BOLLYWOOD-NEWS.IN

Shahid Kapoor: I'm waiting for someone special

Bollywood’s man with lightening in his feet, Shahid Kapoor seems pretty chilled out and unfazed by controversies in real life. In town to shoot for an untitled film opposite Anushka Sharma, Shahid seems very comfortable in his skin. While he’s reluctant to discuss about his private life or his rumoured amours with Priyanka Chopra, Vidya Balan and Sania Mirza, the teen heartthrob says he’s “learnt to take all the rumours with a pinch of salt” and claims he’s just a “regular” young guy after pack-up. Excerpts from an exclusive interview: Kaminey and Dil Bole Hadippa... are set to hit the screens. Yeah. Their release dates are pretty close to each other. Kaminey will hit the screens this month, while Dil Bole Hadippa is slated for a September release. Both are very different films and I’m excited as well as a little nervous. The levels of expectations increase after your previous films have done well at the BO. Jab We Met was a turning point in my career. After Vivaah, I sat home for six ...

Priyanka Chopra's dangerous stunt ends up in an ACCIDENT | Bollywood News