Skip to main content

Madhuri Dixit on Koffee With Karan

Karan Johar invited The Gorgeous Actress of Bollywood Madhuri Dixit on his show Koffee With Karan. Karan wanted a fitting guest to accompany the beauty. When he started seeking for one, he was shocked by the number of calls he got. Every other actress wanted to share the couch with Madhuri.

Karan tells a tabloid, “I can’t say I’m amazed by Madhuri’s popularity. When I decided to invite her on my show I didn’t know that her popularity seeps down right to the youngest of Bollywood.”

The TV show host was flooded with requests, and whenever any Bollywood babe called him, he knew what the reason behind that was. Karan couldn’t decide whom he should call along side Madhuri. Now as per reports, it’s Sonkashi Sinha who will get lucky to be with Mads on Karan’s show.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Tees Maar Khan - Official Trailer, Video, Photos, Wallpapers, Cast

Tees Maar Khan is an Action / Comedy film directed by Farah Khan featuring Akshay Kumar, Katrina Kaif in the lead roles and Akshay Khanna in a cameo. Salman Khan has done an item song for the film. The music of the film is composed by the music duo of Vishal-Shekhar, lyrics are penned by Javed Akhtar. The film Tees Maar Khan  is set to Release on 24 December 2010. For More News Go @ WWW.BOLLYWOOD-NEWS.IN

Shahid Kapoor: I'm waiting for someone special

Bollywood’s man with lightening in his feet, Shahid Kapoor seems pretty chilled out and unfazed by controversies in real life. In town to shoot for an untitled film opposite Anushka Sharma, Shahid seems very comfortable in his skin. While he’s reluctant to discuss about his private life or his rumoured amours with Priyanka Chopra, Vidya Balan and Sania Mirza, the teen heartthrob says he’s “learnt to take all the rumours with a pinch of salt” and claims he’s just a “regular” young guy after pack-up. Excerpts from an exclusive interview: Kaminey and Dil Bole Hadippa... are set to hit the screens. Yeah. Their release dates are pretty close to each other. Kaminey will hit the screens this month, while Dil Bole Hadippa is slated for a September release. Both are very different films and I’m excited as well as a little nervous. The levels of expectations increase after your previous films have done well at the BO. Jab We Met was a turning point in my career. After Vivaah, I sat home for six ...

Priyanka Chopra's dangerous stunt ends up in an ACCIDENT | Bollywood News