Skip to main content

'I have no heartfelt desire to work with SRK’: Ranbir Kapoor

Bollywood actor Ranbir Kapoor maintains he never said he was desperate to share screen space with Shah Rukh Khan, but admitted he would love to work with the superstar if a good project came his way.

“I had no such dil ki tamanna (heartfelt desire) to work with Shah Rukh sir. But I
respect him a lot. I am a big fan of him,” Ranbir told reporters on the margins of the HT Leadership Summit here Friday.

The 28-year-old, who was here with his father, evergreen star Rishi Kapoor, says a superstar’s presence in a project isn’t reason enough for him to accept it.

“It’s not that if a superstar will be there in a film, I’ll agree to do it. But if I like a film, I like its script, I would be more than glad to do it,” he added.

Nevertheless, Ranbir enjoys the attention he gets from the youth.

“If a generation follows me, they follow my movies and they want to emulate me…it feels good. But I really don’t take that seriously. I do not feel responsible for others (youth). I feel responsible to my work. Whatever I am doing is for myself, and because this is what I want to achieve, these are the goals that I have set…,” he said.

For More News Go @ bollywood-newz.blogspot.com

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Tees Maar Khan - Official Trailer, Video, Photos, Wallpapers, Cast

Tees Maar Khan is an Action / Comedy film directed by Farah Khan featuring Akshay Kumar, Katrina Kaif in the lead roles and Akshay Khanna in a cameo. Salman Khan has done an item song for the film. The music of the film is composed by the music duo of Vishal-Shekhar, lyrics are penned by Javed Akhtar. The film Tees Maar Khan  is set to Release on 24 December 2010. For More News Go @ WWW.BOLLYWOOD-NEWS.IN

Shahid Kapoor: I'm waiting for someone special

Bollywood’s man with lightening in his feet, Shahid Kapoor seems pretty chilled out and unfazed by controversies in real life. In town to shoot for an untitled film opposite Anushka Sharma, Shahid seems very comfortable in his skin. While he’s reluctant to discuss about his private life or his rumoured amours with Priyanka Chopra, Vidya Balan and Sania Mirza, the teen heartthrob says he’s “learnt to take all the rumours with a pinch of salt” and claims he’s just a “regular” young guy after pack-up. Excerpts from an exclusive interview: Kaminey and Dil Bole Hadippa... are set to hit the screens. Yeah. Their release dates are pretty close to each other. Kaminey will hit the screens this month, while Dil Bole Hadippa is slated for a September release. Both are very different films and I’m excited as well as a little nervous. The levels of expectations increase after your previous films have done well at the BO. Jab We Met was a turning point in my career. After Vivaah, I sat home for six ...

Priyanka Chopra's dangerous stunt ends up in an ACCIDENT | Bollywood News