Skip to main content

Deepika Padukone - Ranbir left me feeling insecure

Deepika Padukone, in a recent interview with Mumbai Mirror revealed the reason why she broke up with Ranbir Kapoor in a recent. The super hot beauty said that she was not very happy with Ranbir Kapoor’s conduct with other women. This left her feeling insecure.

Here is what Deepika Padukone, who is rumored to have broken up with Ranbir because of his closeness to Katrina Kaif during the filming of Rajneeti, had to say:

“If my man gives me my security, why would I be possessive? Then I wouldn’t ask him where he is, what he is doing or even who he is with. If my partner is doing things, which betray my trust, then I will become possessive. You become possessive only when you know there’s something going wrong, not just for the heck of it. It’s not about the kind of person I am, it’s about the person I am with.”

For More News Go @ WWW.BOLLYWOOD-NEWS.IN

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Tees Maar Khan - Official Trailer, Video, Photos, Wallpapers, Cast

Tees Maar Khan is an Action / Comedy film directed by Farah Khan featuring Akshay Kumar, Katrina Kaif in the lead roles and Akshay Khanna in a cameo. Salman Khan has done an item song for the film. The music of the film is composed by the music duo of Vishal-Shekhar, lyrics are penned by Javed Akhtar. The film Tees Maar Khan  is set to Release on 24 December 2010. For More News Go @ WWW.BOLLYWOOD-NEWS.IN

Shahid Kapoor: I'm waiting for someone special

Bollywood’s man with lightening in his feet, Shahid Kapoor seems pretty chilled out and unfazed by controversies in real life. In town to shoot for an untitled film opposite Anushka Sharma, Shahid seems very comfortable in his skin. While he’s reluctant to discuss about his private life or his rumoured amours with Priyanka Chopra, Vidya Balan and Sania Mirza, the teen heartthrob says he’s “learnt to take all the rumours with a pinch of salt” and claims he’s just a “regular” young guy after pack-up. Excerpts from an exclusive interview: Kaminey and Dil Bole Hadippa... are set to hit the screens. Yeah. Their release dates are pretty close to each other. Kaminey will hit the screens this month, while Dil Bole Hadippa is slated for a September release. Both are very different films and I’m excited as well as a little nervous. The levels of expectations increase after your previous films have done well at the BO. Jab We Met was a turning point in my career. After Vivaah, I sat home for six ...

Priyanka Chopra's dangerous stunt ends up in an ACCIDENT | Bollywood News