Skip to main content

Ranbir Kapoor learning to play the guitar

It was so overwhelming,” says Bollywood Actor Ranbir Kapoor after seeing his mother, Neetu Kapoor, act in a film after 30 years. The actor, who saw "Do Dooni Chaar", that also features his dad, Rishi Kapoor, says that he’s seen his mom’s films before too, but seeing her on screen after three decades with his father was a different experience altogether. “I felt proud to be their son,” he smiles.

Wasn’t he the one who convinced Neetu to take on the role of Mrs Duggal in director Habib Faisal’s debut film? “Mom was nervous but I reminded her of the fact that she’d been a top star and those who had loved her in the good old days would be happy to see her back. I also assured her that just like you never forget cycling once you learn it, you don’t forget acting,” he informs.

The actor, whose Anjaana Anjaani opened on October 1, is currently working on his next movie, Imtiaz Ali’s Rock Star. He’s actually learning to strum a guitar. “I love music and my biggest disappointment was that I couldn’t play any instrument. So for Rock Star, I’m learning how to play a guitar because it’s easier to handle while singing,” he says. “It’s not possible to play drums and sing but you can easily manage that with a guitar.”

For More News Go @ WWW.BOLLYWOOD-NEWS.IN

Comments

Harley Parts said…
In bollywood it is very normal saif is also one of the best guitarist in bollywood

Popular posts from this blog

Tees Maar Khan - Official Trailer, Video, Photos, Wallpapers, Cast

Tees Maar Khan is an Action / Comedy film directed by Farah Khan featuring Akshay Kumar, Katrina Kaif in the lead roles and Akshay Khanna in a cameo. Salman Khan has done an item song for the film. The music of the film is composed by the music duo of Vishal-Shekhar, lyrics are penned by Javed Akhtar. The film Tees Maar Khan  is set to Release on 24 December 2010. For More News Go @ WWW.BOLLYWOOD-NEWS.IN

Shahid Kapoor: I'm waiting for someone special

Bollywood’s man with lightening in his feet, Shahid Kapoor seems pretty chilled out and unfazed by controversies in real life. In town to shoot for an untitled film opposite Anushka Sharma, Shahid seems very comfortable in his skin. While he’s reluctant to discuss about his private life or his rumoured amours with Priyanka Chopra, Vidya Balan and Sania Mirza, the teen heartthrob says he’s “learnt to take all the rumours with a pinch of salt” and claims he’s just a “regular” young guy after pack-up. Excerpts from an exclusive interview: Kaminey and Dil Bole Hadippa... are set to hit the screens. Yeah. Their release dates are pretty close to each other. Kaminey will hit the screens this month, while Dil Bole Hadippa is slated for a September release. Both are very different films and I’m excited as well as a little nervous. The levels of expectations increase after your previous films have done well at the BO. Jab We Met was a turning point in my career. After Vivaah, I sat home for six ...

Priyanka Chopra's dangerous stunt ends up in an ACCIDENT | Bollywood News