Skip to main content

Mere Brother Ki Dulhan - Katrina Kaif, Imran Khan

Bollywood New Upcoming Movie ‘Mere Brother Ki Dulhan’, is Yash Raj Films’ next project starring, Katrina Kaif, Imran Khan and Ali Zafar in the lead. The flick is written and directed by Ali Abbas Zafar.


Producer Aditya Chopra’s ‘Mere Brother Ki Dulhan’ is a musical rom-com set in the upper middle class families in North India, where Imran Khan falls in love with his brother’s fiance

Two stills accompanying Yash Raj Films’s recent press release on the film, show Katrina and Imran Khan dressed in trendy casuals, snacking small town style on jalebi and tea served in small glass tumblers with some unending lawns in the background (so typical of Yash Raj Films).

Imran Khan, who came on board at short notice, told Mumbai Mirror, “I am happy to be a part of the film and to be working with Yash Raj Films. I love the way Adi functions. I also liked the way Ali has visualized his script.”

Talking about his filming experience in Pataudi, Zafar told HT:

“It was like a vacation. In Delhi, I went to buy a guitar and was mobbed.

“I’ll be giving playback in the film and singing three songs.”

Filming for the movie started in Pataudi last week. Shooting will continue in Himachal and Punjab and will wrap in November.

The movie is scheduled to release in mid-2011

For More News Go @ WWW.BOLLYWOOD-NEWS.IN

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Tees Maar Khan - Official Trailer, Video, Photos, Wallpapers, Cast

Tees Maar Khan is an Action / Comedy film directed by Farah Khan featuring Akshay Kumar, Katrina Kaif in the lead roles and Akshay Khanna in a cameo. Salman Khan has done an item song for the film. The music of the film is composed by the music duo of Vishal-Shekhar, lyrics are penned by Javed Akhtar. The film Tees Maar Khan  is set to Release on 24 December 2010. For More News Go @ WWW.BOLLYWOOD-NEWS.IN

Shahid Kapoor: I'm waiting for someone special

Bollywood’s man with lightening in his feet, Shahid Kapoor seems pretty chilled out and unfazed by controversies in real life. In town to shoot for an untitled film opposite Anushka Sharma, Shahid seems very comfortable in his skin. While he’s reluctant to discuss about his private life or his rumoured amours with Priyanka Chopra, Vidya Balan and Sania Mirza, the teen heartthrob says he’s “learnt to take all the rumours with a pinch of salt” and claims he’s just a “regular” young guy after pack-up. Excerpts from an exclusive interview: Kaminey and Dil Bole Hadippa... are set to hit the screens. Yeah. Their release dates are pretty close to each other. Kaminey will hit the screens this month, while Dil Bole Hadippa is slated for a September release. Both are very different films and I’m excited as well as a little nervous. The levels of expectations increase after your previous films have done well at the BO. Jab We Met was a turning point in my career. After Vivaah, I sat home for six ...

Priyanka Chopra's dangerous stunt ends up in an ACCIDENT | Bollywood News