Skip to main content

John, Bipasha Celebrate Durga Puja Together

Bollywood hunk John Abraham will be joining his girlfriend the gorgeous Bipasha Basu for the upcoming Durga Puja in her native place at Kolkata.

The star will be savouring ‘puchkas’ and visiting the pandals with Bipasha Basu at Ballygunge, where she grew up.

“Yes, I will be celebrating Durga Puja in Kolkata. I had also stayed in Ballygunge for 9 years and I am very attached to that place,” said the actor who is busy promoting his upcoming flick Jhootha Hi Sahi in the capital city Delhi.

“I had a very tight schedule and not much time to spend in Delhi, so I was not able to attend any of the Commonwealth events,” John added.

Linking his real life to reel life, John said that like his character of a liar Sid in Jhootha Hi Sahi, he sometimes lies to Bipasha.

“If I lie it shows on my face. But I think white-lies are ok as long it does not hurt or harm someone,” said the actor.

For More News Go @ WWW.BOLLYWOOD-NEWS.IN

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Tees Maar Khan - Official Trailer, Video, Photos, Wallpapers, Cast

Tees Maar Khan is an Action / Comedy film directed by Farah Khan featuring Akshay Kumar, Katrina Kaif in the lead roles and Akshay Khanna in a cameo. Salman Khan has done an item song for the film. The music of the film is composed by the music duo of Vishal-Shekhar, lyrics are penned by Javed Akhtar. The film Tees Maar Khan  is set to Release on 24 December 2010. For More News Go @ WWW.BOLLYWOOD-NEWS.IN

Shahid Kapoor: I'm waiting for someone special

Bollywood’s man with lightening in his feet, Shahid Kapoor seems pretty chilled out and unfazed by controversies in real life. In town to shoot for an untitled film opposite Anushka Sharma, Shahid seems very comfortable in his skin. While he’s reluctant to discuss about his private life or his rumoured amours with Priyanka Chopra, Vidya Balan and Sania Mirza, the teen heartthrob says he’s “learnt to take all the rumours with a pinch of salt” and claims he’s just a “regular” young guy after pack-up. Excerpts from an exclusive interview: Kaminey and Dil Bole Hadippa... are set to hit the screens. Yeah. Their release dates are pretty close to each other. Kaminey will hit the screens this month, while Dil Bole Hadippa is slated for a September release. Both are very different films and I’m excited as well as a little nervous. The levels of expectations increase after your previous films have done well at the BO. Jab We Met was a turning point in my career. After Vivaah, I sat home for six ...

Priyanka Chopra's dangerous stunt ends up in an ACCIDENT | Bollywood News