Skip to main content

Sonakshi Sinha, hat-trick with Salman Khan

Bollywood Rock Star Salman Khan has signed another film with the much talked-about debutante, Sonakshi Sinha.

Producer Sajid Nadiadwala drove down to the Sinhas’ bungalow to sign Sonakshi opposite Salman in the Hindi remake of the Tamil blockbuster Kick which Shirish Kunder will be directing for Nadiadwala.

Latest Bollywood Buzz is that, Salman Khan recommended Sonakshi Sinha for the female lead which Ileana had performed in the Telugu original.

Confirming the news, Sajid says, “It was Salman who was very keen that I sign Sonakshi opposite him in Kick remake. I became a hundred percent sure of her after I saw her in Dabangg. She and Salman make a great pair. I am very happy to be working with Shatruji’s daughter. He has worked extensively for my banner. In fact I’ve a picture at home with Shatruji when he was shooting for our banner in Bhai Ho To Aisa. I was 6 at that time.”

Says Sajid emotionally, “This is the first time I’ve gone to someone’s house to sign an actor. Everyone comes to my office. But Sonakshi is Shatrughan Sinhaji’s daughter.”

Shatughan Sinha went on to add, “I told Sonakshi that I’ve worked with Sajid’s grandfather and father. Now it’s her turn to continue the tradition. God willing my sons too will work with Sajid.”

Interestingly and incidentally, this is Sonakshi’s third film with Salman. She is already doing the sequel to Dabangg with the star.

For More News Go @ WWW.BOLLYWOOD-NEWS.IN

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Tees Maar Khan - Official Trailer, Video, Photos, Wallpapers, Cast

Tees Maar Khan is an Action / Comedy film directed by Farah Khan featuring Akshay Kumar, Katrina Kaif in the lead roles and Akshay Khanna in a cameo. Salman Khan has done an item song for the film. The music of the film is composed by the music duo of Vishal-Shekhar, lyrics are penned by Javed Akhtar. The film Tees Maar Khan  is set to Release on 24 December 2010. For More News Go @ WWW.BOLLYWOOD-NEWS.IN

Shahid Kapoor: I'm waiting for someone special

Bollywood’s man with lightening in his feet, Shahid Kapoor seems pretty chilled out and unfazed by controversies in real life. In town to shoot for an untitled film opposite Anushka Sharma, Shahid seems very comfortable in his skin. While he’s reluctant to discuss about his private life or his rumoured amours with Priyanka Chopra, Vidya Balan and Sania Mirza, the teen heartthrob says he’s “learnt to take all the rumours with a pinch of salt” and claims he’s just a “regular” young guy after pack-up. Excerpts from an exclusive interview: Kaminey and Dil Bole Hadippa... are set to hit the screens. Yeah. Their release dates are pretty close to each other. Kaminey will hit the screens this month, while Dil Bole Hadippa is slated for a September release. Both are very different films and I’m excited as well as a little nervous. The levels of expectations increase after your previous films have done well at the BO. Jab We Met was a turning point in my career. After Vivaah, I sat home for six ...

Priyanka Chopra's dangerous stunt ends up in an ACCIDENT | Bollywood News