Skip to main content

Sonakshi Sinha Glamorous in Dabangg ?

Bollywood New Young Fresh Face Sonakshi Sinha feels really good with all good reactions coming her way ever since the promos of Dabangg started.

Smiles Sonakshi, “Well, I have patted myself on my back for sure. I have liked what I see on screen. It is good to see to see that what was promised has translated well on screen as well. I am very happy about that and of course people around me are happy as well. However, if I say that I have arrived, it would equate to overconfidence. I don’t want that feeling to set in ever. That’s not me.”

Now that she has made her entry into Bollywood with a film which doesn’t have a quintessential urban look to it, does she feel, in her very first film, she has lost out on being seen in a glamorous persona?

“Arrey, it is too early to put me into this zone”, she protests, “Let my next movie come naa! I would be seen in something totally different. I am confident that it will eventually happen and that too pretty quickly. Don’t worry, then I would be ready to showcase the urban side of my persona.”

For More News Go @ WWW.BOLLYWOOD-NEWS.IN

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Tees Maar Khan - Official Trailer, Video, Photos, Wallpapers, Cast

Tees Maar Khan is an Action / Comedy film directed by Farah Khan featuring Akshay Kumar, Katrina Kaif in the lead roles and Akshay Khanna in a cameo. Salman Khan has done an item song for the film. The music of the film is composed by the music duo of Vishal-Shekhar, lyrics are penned by Javed Akhtar. The film Tees Maar Khan  is set to Release on 24 December 2010. For More News Go @ WWW.BOLLYWOOD-NEWS.IN

Shahid Kapoor: I'm waiting for someone special

Bollywood’s man with lightening in his feet, Shahid Kapoor seems pretty chilled out and unfazed by controversies in real life. In town to shoot for an untitled film opposite Anushka Sharma, Shahid seems very comfortable in his skin. While he’s reluctant to discuss about his private life or his rumoured amours with Priyanka Chopra, Vidya Balan and Sania Mirza, the teen heartthrob says he’s “learnt to take all the rumours with a pinch of salt” and claims he’s just a “regular” young guy after pack-up. Excerpts from an exclusive interview: Kaminey and Dil Bole Hadippa... are set to hit the screens. Yeah. Their release dates are pretty close to each other. Kaminey will hit the screens this month, while Dil Bole Hadippa is slated for a September release. Both are very different films and I’m excited as well as a little nervous. The levels of expectations increase after your previous films have done well at the BO. Jab We Met was a turning point in my career. After Vivaah, I sat home for six ...

Priyanka Chopra's dangerous stunt ends up in an ACCIDENT | Bollywood News