Skip to main content

Hrithik, Aishwarya and SLB form the mutual admiration club

Bollywood queen and former Miss World Aishwarya Rai Bachchan has three promising releases this year, ‘Robot’, Action Replayy’ and ‘Guzaarish’. Among these Sanjay Leela Bhansali’s ‘Guzaarish’ has high expectation quotient with Ash pairing with Hrithik Roshan with whom she has delivered two megahits in ‘Dhoom’ and ‘Jodha Akbar’. It narrates the story of Ethan (Hrithik), who is suffering from limb paralysis and his relationship with his caretaker and married nurse, Sophie (Aishwarya).

Sanjay Leela Bhansali is all praise for Aishwarya and Hrithik. He said, “I want to thank Aishwarya. She’s my jaan. I get terrible excited when I make a film with her. She’s very very special. And I have never enjoyed with any other actor as I have with Hrithik just for the talent he has and for the kind of person he is.”

The actors too are more than overwhelmed to be associated with the project. “GUZAARISH is more than a film to me. It’s a manifestation of one man’s vision and that is Sanja Leela Bhansali. It has changed my prospective on the world. It has affected my life. 30 or 40 years from now I will look back and smile because I had the opportunity to do this film. Some films are made for commercial reasons and some must be made for the world to see and that’s the kind of film GUZAARISH is,” said Hrithik.

Talking about her career graph rising even after marriage, Aishwarya said, I’m so blessed. It’s so wonderful that my faith has been kept in the professionals that I have worked with. Directors like Shankar, Mani Ratnam and Sanjay Leela Bhansali came to me with scripts. They didn’t say ‘Now you are married. What should we do with your role?’ None of the directors thought that.”

Check out the wonderful looking stars at the press conference of ‘Guzaarish’

For More News Go @ WWW.BOLLYWOOD-NEWS.IN

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Tees Maar Khan - Official Trailer, Video, Photos, Wallpapers, Cast

Tees Maar Khan is an Action / Comedy film directed by Farah Khan featuring Akshay Kumar, Katrina Kaif in the lead roles and Akshay Khanna in a cameo. Salman Khan has done an item song for the film. The music of the film is composed by the music duo of Vishal-Shekhar, lyrics are penned by Javed Akhtar. The film Tees Maar Khan  is set to Release on 24 December 2010. For More News Go @ WWW.BOLLYWOOD-NEWS.IN

Shahid Kapoor: I'm waiting for someone special

Bollywood’s man with lightening in his feet, Shahid Kapoor seems pretty chilled out and unfazed by controversies in real life. In town to shoot for an untitled film opposite Anushka Sharma, Shahid seems very comfortable in his skin. While he’s reluctant to discuss about his private life or his rumoured amours with Priyanka Chopra, Vidya Balan and Sania Mirza, the teen heartthrob says he’s “learnt to take all the rumours with a pinch of salt” and claims he’s just a “regular” young guy after pack-up. Excerpts from an exclusive interview: Kaminey and Dil Bole Hadippa... are set to hit the screens. Yeah. Their release dates are pretty close to each other. Kaminey will hit the screens this month, while Dil Bole Hadippa is slated for a September release. Both are very different films and I’m excited as well as a little nervous. The levels of expectations increase after your previous films have done well at the BO. Jab We Met was a turning point in my career. After Vivaah, I sat home for six ...

Priyanka Chopra's dangerous stunt ends up in an ACCIDENT | Bollywood News