Skip to main content

Abhishek Bachchan:- ‘I want to have two kids with Aish’

Bollywood Actor Abhishek Bachchan has revealed his desire to have two kids from his wife Aishwarya Rai Bachchan.

The GQ magazine, Sept issue has our chota Bhachan expresses his uneasiness on being questioned about when he and Ash would have kids. But he added that he would love to have two kids.

“I’ll be happy with two kids. I mean, I have me and my sister, so maybe that’s where it comes from. I feel these are blessings of God, and it should just happen as and when. You know, whenever it’s meant to be. I am against the whole thing of “Let’s plan it”, you know, “We’re trying for a baby.” I find that a bit weird,” he candidly revealed.

The actor further goes on to add,

“I find it very intrusive. I really don’t want to know when other people are having babies; why would you want to know when I’m having babies?”.

For More News Go @ WWW.BOLLYWOOD-NEWS.IN

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Tees Maar Khan - Official Trailer, Video, Photos, Wallpapers, Cast

Tees Maar Khan is an Action / Comedy film directed by Farah Khan featuring Akshay Kumar, Katrina Kaif in the lead roles and Akshay Khanna in a cameo. Salman Khan has done an item song for the film. The music of the film is composed by the music duo of Vishal-Shekhar, lyrics are penned by Javed Akhtar. The film Tees Maar Khan  is set to Release on 24 December 2010. For More News Go @ WWW.BOLLYWOOD-NEWS.IN

Shahid Kapoor: I'm waiting for someone special

Bollywood’s man with lightening in his feet, Shahid Kapoor seems pretty chilled out and unfazed by controversies in real life. In town to shoot for an untitled film opposite Anushka Sharma, Shahid seems very comfortable in his skin. While he’s reluctant to discuss about his private life or his rumoured amours with Priyanka Chopra, Vidya Balan and Sania Mirza, the teen heartthrob says he’s “learnt to take all the rumours with a pinch of salt” and claims he’s just a “regular” young guy after pack-up. Excerpts from an exclusive interview: Kaminey and Dil Bole Hadippa... are set to hit the screens. Yeah. Their release dates are pretty close to each other. Kaminey will hit the screens this month, while Dil Bole Hadippa is slated for a September release. Both are very different films and I’m excited as well as a little nervous. The levels of expectations increase after your previous films have done well at the BO. Jab We Met was a turning point in my career. After Vivaah, I sat home for six ...

Priyanka Chopra's dangerous stunt ends up in an ACCIDENT | Bollywood News