Skip to main content

Shahrukh Khan can’t wait to watch Dabangg

They may dislike each other to the core, they may not even want to see each others faces, but to our surprise, we hear that SRK Khan is looking forward to watch Salman Khan’s upcoming film Dabangg, that too with his kids Aryan and Suhana.

“I saw Lafangey Parindey last week and will watch Dabangg at home after my children’s exams are over,” he told the reporters.

When asked about his rivalry with good friend Farah Khan, Shahrukh laughed it off.

“If I am not doing any film with my friends does not mean we are no longer friends. I do not think negative of my friends and wish Tees Maar Khan the best. I hope that the film turns out to be a bigger hit than Om Shanti Om,” SRK said.

The superstar has lately been busy shooting his sci-fi flick Ra.One. Next he will begin shooting for Farhan Akhtar’s Don 2.

For More News Go @ WWW.BOLLYWOOD-NEWS.IN

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Tees Maar Khan - Official Trailer, Video, Photos, Wallpapers, Cast

Tees Maar Khan is an Action / Comedy film directed by Farah Khan featuring Akshay Kumar, Katrina Kaif in the lead roles and Akshay Khanna in a cameo. Salman Khan has done an item song for the film. The music of the film is composed by the music duo of Vishal-Shekhar, lyrics are penned by Javed Akhtar. The film Tees Maar Khan  is set to Release on 24 December 2010. For More News Go @ WWW.BOLLYWOOD-NEWS.IN

Shahid Kapoor: I'm waiting for someone special

Bollywood’s man with lightening in his feet, Shahid Kapoor seems pretty chilled out and unfazed by controversies in real life. In town to shoot for an untitled film opposite Anushka Sharma, Shahid seems very comfortable in his skin. While he’s reluctant to discuss about his private life or his rumoured amours with Priyanka Chopra, Vidya Balan and Sania Mirza, the teen heartthrob says he’s “learnt to take all the rumours with a pinch of salt” and claims he’s just a “regular” young guy after pack-up. Excerpts from an exclusive interview: Kaminey and Dil Bole Hadippa... are set to hit the screens. Yeah. Their release dates are pretty close to each other. Kaminey will hit the screens this month, while Dil Bole Hadippa is slated for a September release. Both are very different films and I’m excited as well as a little nervous. The levels of expectations increase after your previous films have done well at the BO. Jab We Met was a turning point in my career. After Vivaah, I sat home for six ...

Priyanka Chopra's dangerous stunt ends up in an ACCIDENT | Bollywood News