Skip to main content

Katrina Kaif Single Again

Bollywood Hunk Salman Khan confirmed to the world that he is single and that he had indeed broken up with Katrina Kaif. Today Katrina Kaif has admitted that she’s single.

“I am single. But beyond that I don’t think I need to give too much of details,” Katrina Kaif told reporters at an event at the Trident hotel in Mumbai.

Katrina Kaif also added, “Sometimes it’s hard enough to take decisions, professional sometimes, but mostly personal and wherever the decision that you have to take, it’s very difficult to take them. And if you have to make them in front of everybody, whether it’s media, or the public or the world, I think that’s a little bit more than what I can handle. That’s why for six years, I have never commented who I am with, if I had a break up, if there is an argument,”.

Katrina Kaif also refused to elaborate the cause of her break-up with Salman. All she said was that commitments change with situations.

For More News Go @ WWW.BOLLYWOOD-NEWS.IN

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Tees Maar Khan - Official Trailer, Video, Photos, Wallpapers, Cast

Tees Maar Khan is an Action / Comedy film directed by Farah Khan featuring Akshay Kumar, Katrina Kaif in the lead roles and Akshay Khanna in a cameo. Salman Khan has done an item song for the film. The music of the film is composed by the music duo of Vishal-Shekhar, lyrics are penned by Javed Akhtar. The film Tees Maar Khan  is set to Release on 24 December 2010. For More News Go @ WWW.BOLLYWOOD-NEWS.IN

Shahid Kapoor: I'm waiting for someone special

Bollywood’s man with lightening in his feet, Shahid Kapoor seems pretty chilled out and unfazed by controversies in real life. In town to shoot for an untitled film opposite Anushka Sharma, Shahid seems very comfortable in his skin. While he’s reluctant to discuss about his private life or his rumoured amours with Priyanka Chopra, Vidya Balan and Sania Mirza, the teen heartthrob says he’s “learnt to take all the rumours with a pinch of salt” and claims he’s just a “regular” young guy after pack-up. Excerpts from an exclusive interview: Kaminey and Dil Bole Hadippa... are set to hit the screens. Yeah. Their release dates are pretty close to each other. Kaminey will hit the screens this month, while Dil Bole Hadippa is slated for a September release. Both are very different films and I’m excited as well as a little nervous. The levels of expectations increase after your previous films have done well at the BO. Jab We Met was a turning point in my career. After Vivaah, I sat home for six ...

Priyanka Chopra's dangerous stunt ends up in an ACCIDENT | Bollywood News