Skip to main content

Sonam wants to be Deepika

Sonam wants to be Deepika
Bollywood gorgeous Actress Sonam Kapoor is good looking and sexy sexy herself, but the actress wishes to have a body like Deepika Padukone’s.

“Deepika has a great body and I wish I could have a body like her,” Sonam told. She was at the DT Cinemas in DLF Promenade in Vasant Kunj, with her “I Hate Luv Storys” co-star Imran Khan and director Punit Malhotra, to promote her new film.

Sonam Kapoor also wiped off all the rumors of any supposed cold war between her and Deepika Padukone.

“I don’t know Deepika. Then how would I have a cold war with her?” she asked.

Sonam, also denied that she refused to work with Deepika in Rahul Dholakia’s “Desi Boys”, starring John Abraham and Akshay Kumar.

“The role that Deepika is doing was offered to me before. I would have loved to do it but because I was busy with ‘Mausam’ and ‘Thank You’ I could not take it. It later went to Deepika and I am sure she will do a great job,” she said.

Imran and Sonam were greeted with much fanfare at the mall. They joyfully interacted with their fans and they even shook a leg together at the title song of “I Hate Luv Storys” for the audiences. The film is set for release July 2.

For More News Go @ WWW.BOLLYWOOD-NEWS.IN

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Tees Maar Khan - Official Trailer, Video, Photos, Wallpapers, Cast

Tees Maar Khan is an Action / Comedy film directed by Farah Khan featuring Akshay Kumar, Katrina Kaif in the lead roles and Akshay Khanna in a cameo. Salman Khan has done an item song for the film. The music of the film is composed by the music duo of Vishal-Shekhar, lyrics are penned by Javed Akhtar. The film Tees Maar Khan  is set to Release on 24 December 2010. For More News Go @ WWW.BOLLYWOOD-NEWS.IN

Shahid Kapoor: I'm waiting for someone special

Bollywood’s man with lightening in his feet, Shahid Kapoor seems pretty chilled out and unfazed by controversies in real life. In town to shoot for an untitled film opposite Anushka Sharma, Shahid seems very comfortable in his skin. While he’s reluctant to discuss about his private life or his rumoured amours with Priyanka Chopra, Vidya Balan and Sania Mirza, the teen heartthrob says he’s “learnt to take all the rumours with a pinch of salt” and claims he’s just a “regular” young guy after pack-up. Excerpts from an exclusive interview: Kaminey and Dil Bole Hadippa... are set to hit the screens. Yeah. Their release dates are pretty close to each other. Kaminey will hit the screens this month, while Dil Bole Hadippa is slated for a September release. Both are very different films and I’m excited as well as a little nervous. The levels of expectations increase after your previous films have done well at the BO. Jab We Met was a turning point in my career. After Vivaah, I sat home for six ...

Priyanka Chopra's dangerous stunt ends up in an ACCIDENT | Bollywood News