Skip to main content

Imran, Sonam Promote I Hate Luv Storys

Imran Khan and Sonam Kapoor
Imran and Sonam 
Bollywood Actors Sonam Kapoor and Imran Khan promoting their upcoming film "I Hate Luv Storys" amongst the college students.

Bollywood’s New Jodi Imran Khan and Sonam Kapoor were in a full joshing and teasing mood, at a press conference during the promotion of their upcoming flick ‘I Hate Love Story’s’. They left the media amused with their friendly and playful banter.

They had so much of fun during the promotion. , Imran called Sonam ‘aunty’ in front of everyone. He left no stone unturned in pulling Sonam’s leg.

While director Puneet Malhotra and Sonam addressed the press in Delhi, Imran told the reporters that Sonam Kapoor couldn't see anyone of them.
“She can’t see any of your faces. She’s blind as bat. She can just see me and Punit,”

Sonam Kapoor too wasn’t behind in pulling a few fast ones on Imran Khan. For instance, she suggested Imran Khan to try his Luck in South Indian film industry. Lol!!

Imran, Sonam

Imran, Sonam Promotions of I Hate Luv Storys

Imran, Sonam - I Hate Luv Storys

Imran, Sonam Promoting I Hate Luv Storys



Director Puneet Malhotra, who was enjoying the banter between the two actors, said: “Contrary to his sweet looks, Imran Khan is a devil to work with. Sonam Kapoor is definitely an angel.”

When a journo asked if Imran has stripped for the movie, the actor gave a reply in a matter-of-fact tone: “I have some deadly shirtless songs and scenes. I’ve stripped more than the girls do.”

Surely, the team of "I Hate Luv Storys" must had an amazing and fun filled time together, shooting and promoting their film I Hate Luv Storys.

For More News Go @ WWW.BOLLYWOOD-NEWS.IN

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Tees Maar Khan - Official Trailer, Video, Photos, Wallpapers, Cast

Tees Maar Khan is an Action / Comedy film directed by Farah Khan featuring Akshay Kumar, Katrina Kaif in the lead roles and Akshay Khanna in a cameo. Salman Khan has done an item song for the film. The music of the film is composed by the music duo of Vishal-Shekhar, lyrics are penned by Javed Akhtar. The film Tees Maar Khan  is set to Release on 24 December 2010. For More News Go @ WWW.BOLLYWOOD-NEWS.IN

Shahid Kapoor: I'm waiting for someone special

Bollywood’s man with lightening in his feet, Shahid Kapoor seems pretty chilled out and unfazed by controversies in real life. In town to shoot for an untitled film opposite Anushka Sharma, Shahid seems very comfortable in his skin. While he’s reluctant to discuss about his private life or his rumoured amours with Priyanka Chopra, Vidya Balan and Sania Mirza, the teen heartthrob says he’s “learnt to take all the rumours with a pinch of salt” and claims he’s just a “regular” young guy after pack-up. Excerpts from an exclusive interview: Kaminey and Dil Bole Hadippa... are set to hit the screens. Yeah. Their release dates are pretty close to each other. Kaminey will hit the screens this month, while Dil Bole Hadippa is slated for a September release. Both are very different films and I’m excited as well as a little nervous. The levels of expectations increase after your previous films have done well at the BO. Jab We Met was a turning point in my career. After Vivaah, I sat home for six ...

Priyanka Chopra's dangerous stunt ends up in an ACCIDENT | Bollywood News