Skip to main content

Avantika – Imran Khan’s Girlfriend

Avantika – Imran Khan’s Girlfriend
When we asked Imran about the same, he instantly replied,
‘It was at a night club in Dubai. The whole thing was taken out of context. I was shaking hands with a lot of people outside. She held my hand and was trying to pull me. I don’t think she was trying to hurt me.’ Sonam cheekily added, ‘She just took the chocolate boy tag too seriously.’

On being asked what his girlfriend, Avantika Malik had to say about the biting episode, Imran quite candidly said, ‘She was very happy. According to her, the more female fans that I have, the more successful I will be.’

Imran Khan’s first film, JAANE TU YA JAANE NA released on 4th July, 2008, and now IHLS is releasing on 2nd July. Does the month July have anything to do behind the stars success???

Well with the release of I HATE LUV STORYS, we will soon come to know if the July factor proves second time lucky for Imran.

For More News Go @ WWW.BOLLYWOOD-NEWS.IN

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Tees Maar Khan - Official Trailer, Video, Photos, Wallpapers, Cast

Tees Maar Khan is an Action / Comedy film directed by Farah Khan featuring Akshay Kumar, Katrina Kaif in the lead roles and Akshay Khanna in a cameo. Salman Khan has done an item song for the film. The music of the film is composed by the music duo of Vishal-Shekhar, lyrics are penned by Javed Akhtar. The film Tees Maar Khan  is set to Release on 24 December 2010. For More News Go @ WWW.BOLLYWOOD-NEWS.IN

Shahid Kapoor: I'm waiting for someone special

Bollywood’s man with lightening in his feet, Shahid Kapoor seems pretty chilled out and unfazed by controversies in real life. In town to shoot for an untitled film opposite Anushka Sharma, Shahid seems very comfortable in his skin. While he’s reluctant to discuss about his private life or his rumoured amours with Priyanka Chopra, Vidya Balan and Sania Mirza, the teen heartthrob says he’s “learnt to take all the rumours with a pinch of salt” and claims he’s just a “regular” young guy after pack-up. Excerpts from an exclusive interview: Kaminey and Dil Bole Hadippa... are set to hit the screens. Yeah. Their release dates are pretty close to each other. Kaminey will hit the screens this month, while Dil Bole Hadippa is slated for a September release. Both are very different films and I’m excited as well as a little nervous. The levels of expectations increase after your previous films have done well at the BO. Jab We Met was a turning point in my career. After Vivaah, I sat home for six ...

Priyanka Chopra's dangerous stunt ends up in an ACCIDENT | Bollywood News