Skip to main content

Saif Ali Khan 4 Hollywood

Saif Ali Khan 4 Hollywood
Jon Harris, director of the film ‘The Descent 2’ and renowned editor of half a dozen films like ‘The Pond’, ‘Eden Lake’, ‘Kick-Ass’ and soon to be release ‘X-Men First Class’ has Saif ali Khan on his wish list. Must say, there’s something quite English about the Saif ali Khan.

Jon Harris had edited the critically acclaimed film ‘Being Cyrus’ directed by Homi Adajania with Saif. Recently, while giving interviews for the promotion of the film The Descent 2 he was asked a question about one actor with whom he would like to work with and why. To this Jon Harris quickly replied

“Saif Ali Khan. I haven’t met him but I loved his role in a film for which I was an editor. The film is called Being Cyrus and my friend Homi told me that it was a critically-acclaimed movie in India. I am looking forward to work with the actor if I get an opportunity.”

When asked about Saif, Jon says, “Saif ali Khan has this unique feature he can look young, at the same time mature. I would have loved to cast him in this horror film, but apparently the story had no male actors in a prominent role and it was a sequel so there has to be a continuation. I look at him as the Wolverine ie., Hugh Jackman of India and am really looking forward to direct him as soon as I get a green signal for my next projects as director.”

For More News Go @ WWW.BOLLYWOOD-NEWS.IN

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Tees Maar Khan - Official Trailer, Video, Photos, Wallpapers, Cast

Tees Maar Khan is an Action / Comedy film directed by Farah Khan featuring Akshay Kumar, Katrina Kaif in the lead roles and Akshay Khanna in a cameo. Salman Khan has done an item song for the film. The music of the film is composed by the music duo of Vishal-Shekhar, lyrics are penned by Javed Akhtar. The film Tees Maar Khan  is set to Release on 24 December 2010. For More News Go @ WWW.BOLLYWOOD-NEWS.IN

Shahid Kapoor: I'm waiting for someone special

Bollywood’s man with lightening in his feet, Shahid Kapoor seems pretty chilled out and unfazed by controversies in real life. In town to shoot for an untitled film opposite Anushka Sharma, Shahid seems very comfortable in his skin. While he’s reluctant to discuss about his private life or his rumoured amours with Priyanka Chopra, Vidya Balan and Sania Mirza, the teen heartthrob says he’s “learnt to take all the rumours with a pinch of salt” and claims he’s just a “regular” young guy after pack-up. Excerpts from an exclusive interview: Kaminey and Dil Bole Hadippa... are set to hit the screens. Yeah. Their release dates are pretty close to each other. Kaminey will hit the screens this month, while Dil Bole Hadippa is slated for a September release. Both are very different films and I’m excited as well as a little nervous. The levels of expectations increase after your previous films have done well at the BO. Jab We Met was a turning point in my career. After Vivaah, I sat home for six ...

Priyanka Chopra's dangerous stunt ends up in an ACCIDENT | Bollywood News