Skip to main content

I want Size Zero Again - Kareena Kapoor

I want Size Zero Again - Kareena KapoorBollywood Hot n Sexy Kareena Kapoor wants to be well Rounded. Well, Kareena has recovered from her ‘Size Zero’ frenzy I guess. Kareena Kapoor who was quite healthy as a teenager, once again wants to get back those ‘Size Zero’, which she shed during the making of ‘Tashan’.

Kareena Kapoor, who is shooting ‘Golmaal 3’ in Hyderabad, revealed that, “For once, things are the exact opposite for the two of us. Lolo (Karisma) is trying to lose her post natal fat and I’m trying to put on a little weight.”

“I want to be perfectly rounded. I’m bored of being too thin. And I actually enjoy eating at a neighbourhood café” Kareena Kapoor said.

Kareena is also missing her family like hell. “God I’m missing Mumbai and I’m missing spending time with Lolo and my nephew,” Size Zero Actress said.

For More News Go @ WWW.BOLLYWOOD-NEWS.IN

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Tees Maar Khan - Official Trailer, Video, Photos, Wallpapers, Cast

Tees Maar Khan is an Action / Comedy film directed by Farah Khan featuring Akshay Kumar, Katrina Kaif in the lead roles and Akshay Khanna in a cameo. Salman Khan has done an item song for the film. The music of the film is composed by the music duo of Vishal-Shekhar, lyrics are penned by Javed Akhtar. The film Tees Maar Khan  is set to Release on 24 December 2010. For More News Go @ WWW.BOLLYWOOD-NEWS.IN

Priyanka Chopra's dangerous stunt ends up in an ACCIDENT | Bollywood News

J D Winner Ankan Sen & Hrithik Roshan Dance Together

Finally Just Dance Winner is Ankan Sen the Wonder Boy. Congratulations to Ankan Sen the winner of Television Special Dance Show Just Dance. Watch Bollywood superstar Hrithik Roshan and Ankan Sen Dance Together