Skip to main content

Deepika 30 secs to look graceful

Deepika Padukone - Bollywood-News.IN
Bollywood Sexy Actress Deepika Padukone made several heads turn as decided to go ahead with a Saree and not any western outfit at the Cannes Film Festival this year. And she looked like a million bucks, stunning, graceful, elegant and beautiful.

It has come to hear that she draped the saree all by herself. Now that she is back, when asked how she managed to wear the saree so elegantly,

Deepika Padukone said, she loves wearing saree’s and is very comfortable wearing it herself. She had learnt how to wear it during the modeling days and gradually got better with it.

“I actually learnt to wear the Bengali way. But there are a couple of other ways I would like to wear it. And since I was a model I can wear in less than 30 seconds!” she says.

For More News Go @ WWW.BOLLYWOOD-NEWS.IN

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Tees Maar Khan - Official Trailer, Video, Photos, Wallpapers, Cast

Tees Maar Khan is an Action / Comedy film directed by Farah Khan featuring Akshay Kumar, Katrina Kaif in the lead roles and Akshay Khanna in a cameo. Salman Khan has done an item song for the film. The music of the film is composed by the music duo of Vishal-Shekhar, lyrics are penned by Javed Akhtar. The film Tees Maar Khan  is set to Release on 24 December 2010. For More News Go @ WWW.BOLLYWOOD-NEWS.IN

Shahid Kapoor: I'm waiting for someone special

Bollywood’s man with lightening in his feet, Shahid Kapoor seems pretty chilled out and unfazed by controversies in real life. In town to shoot for an untitled film opposite Anushka Sharma, Shahid seems very comfortable in his skin. While he’s reluctant to discuss about his private life or his rumoured amours with Priyanka Chopra, Vidya Balan and Sania Mirza, the teen heartthrob says he’s “learnt to take all the rumours with a pinch of salt” and claims he’s just a “regular” young guy after pack-up. Excerpts from an exclusive interview: Kaminey and Dil Bole Hadippa... are set to hit the screens. Yeah. Their release dates are pretty close to each other. Kaminey will hit the screens this month, while Dil Bole Hadippa is slated for a September release. Both are very different films and I’m excited as well as a little nervous. The levels of expectations increase after your previous films have done well at the BO. Jab We Met was a turning point in my career. After Vivaah, I sat home for six ...

Priyanka Chopra's dangerous stunt ends up in an ACCIDENT | Bollywood News