Skip to main content

Call Katrina Kaif On ‘Ring A Star’ Show

Call Katrina Kaif
Katrina Kaif - Bollywood-News.IN
Watch The Gorgeous n Sexy Katrina Kaif on your Television Sets, Fans get a chance to speak to and quiz the talented Bollywood actor Katrina Kaif on ZoOm ‘Ring A Star’.

On the show, Katrina Kaif will talk to callers for an entire hour on anything and everything under the sun.

Says Katrina Kaif to a caller when asked who she is most comfortable with on the sets,

“I don’t have a favorite co-star but if I would have to say right now the person I’m most comfortable on set would be probably Akshay Kumar. Because we have done so many films together… he knows my way of working, he knows that I like to pass my time by talking a lot on sets… There’s a good understanding between us, we don’t irritate each other, and there is no friction and discomfort.”

When asked if she and Ranbir Kapoor were really seeing each other, she very politely answers,

“Well I have to commend you for your directness and fearless approach to question…”

Watch out for Katrina Kaif on ‘Ring A Star’.

For More News Go @ WWW.BOLLYWOOD-NEWS.IN

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Tees Maar Khan - Official Trailer, Video, Photos, Wallpapers, Cast

Tees Maar Khan is an Action / Comedy film directed by Farah Khan featuring Akshay Kumar, Katrina Kaif in the lead roles and Akshay Khanna in a cameo. Salman Khan has done an item song for the film. The music of the film is composed by the music duo of Vishal-Shekhar, lyrics are penned by Javed Akhtar. The film Tees Maar Khan  is set to Release on 24 December 2010. For More News Go @ WWW.BOLLYWOOD-NEWS.IN

Shahid Kapoor: I'm waiting for someone special

Bollywood’s man with lightening in his feet, Shahid Kapoor seems pretty chilled out and unfazed by controversies in real life. In town to shoot for an untitled film opposite Anushka Sharma, Shahid seems very comfortable in his skin. While he’s reluctant to discuss about his private life or his rumoured amours with Priyanka Chopra, Vidya Balan and Sania Mirza, the teen heartthrob says he’s “learnt to take all the rumours with a pinch of salt” and claims he’s just a “regular” young guy after pack-up. Excerpts from an exclusive interview: Kaminey and Dil Bole Hadippa... are set to hit the screens. Yeah. Their release dates are pretty close to each other. Kaminey will hit the screens this month, while Dil Bole Hadippa is slated for a September release. Both are very different films and I’m excited as well as a little nervous. The levels of expectations increase after your previous films have done well at the BO. Jab We Met was a turning point in my career. After Vivaah, I sat home for six ...

Priyanka Chopra's dangerous stunt ends up in an ACCIDENT | Bollywood News