Skip to main content

Shane Warne Felt Sorry Shahrukh Khan

Shane Warne - Bollywood-News.IN
Rajasthan Royals captain, Shane Warne Felt sorry for the Bollywood King Shahrukh Khan after his IPL team Kolkata Knight Riders failed to make it to the semi-finals for the third consecutive year.

Shane Warne Wrote on Popular Social Networking site Twitter:

“Hey buddy you’re a champion and your charisma is something (that) I’m sure inspires a lot of people. Hang in there, sport is cruel sometimes.”

“Congrats the way you conduct yourself, I know it’s tough re (regarding) KKR… I am feeling for you, but it’s a pleasure to live the journey of life,” Warne tweeted.

Shah Rukh, on the same context, had apologised for KKR’s failure.

“Also cos lots of ppl think I am sad etc. I am not…just disappointed. That too has waned already. New day…new way. v get wot v work for (We get what we work for). Being successful does not mean that one doesn’t react to bad days. Being successful means reacting and then acting upon changing bad days,” he wrote.

“Those who don’t have a reaction to losses get used to it. I always…say…if you hate losing enuff (enough)…you will surely win. End of sermon ha ha,” he added.

For More News Go @ WWW.BOLLYWOOD-NEWS.IN

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Tees Maar Khan - Official Trailer, Video, Photos, Wallpapers, Cast

Tees Maar Khan is an Action / Comedy film directed by Farah Khan featuring Akshay Kumar, Katrina Kaif in the lead roles and Akshay Khanna in a cameo. Salman Khan has done an item song for the film. The music of the film is composed by the music duo of Vishal-Shekhar, lyrics are penned by Javed Akhtar. The film Tees Maar Khan  is set to Release on 24 December 2010. For More News Go @ WWW.BOLLYWOOD-NEWS.IN

Shahid Kapoor: I'm waiting for someone special

Bollywood’s man with lightening in his feet, Shahid Kapoor seems pretty chilled out and unfazed by controversies in real life. In town to shoot for an untitled film opposite Anushka Sharma, Shahid seems very comfortable in his skin. While he’s reluctant to discuss about his private life or his rumoured amours with Priyanka Chopra, Vidya Balan and Sania Mirza, the teen heartthrob says he’s “learnt to take all the rumours with a pinch of salt” and claims he’s just a “regular” young guy after pack-up. Excerpts from an exclusive interview: Kaminey and Dil Bole Hadippa... are set to hit the screens. Yeah. Their release dates are pretty close to each other. Kaminey will hit the screens this month, while Dil Bole Hadippa is slated for a September release. Both are very different films and I’m excited as well as a little nervous. The levels of expectations increase after your previous films have done well at the BO. Jab We Met was a turning point in my career. After Vivaah, I sat home for six ...

Priyanka Chopra's dangerous stunt ends up in an ACCIDENT | Bollywood News