Skip to main content

Shahid Kapoor Major Role in Love Aaj Kal

Shahid Kapoor - Bollywood-News.IN
When Imtiaz Ali was about to sign Love Aaj Kal he did not quote his price to producer Saif Ali Khan until Jab We Met released, on Shahid Kapoor’s advice.

Imtiaz Ali recounts, “After Jab We Met was ready for release Shahid Kapoor gave me some really valuable advice. He told me never to fix my price before my film was out. He was like, I am telling you because you are stupid about things like this; wait to see how the movie fares. Don’t fix your price now. And thanks to him I think I got a little more money than I would have ideally for Love Aaj Kal.”

He also adds, “He was the first guy to believe that Jab We Met could be a hit, ahead of me, ahead of Kareena Kapoor, ahead of anyone else. And he was right.”

For More News Go @ WWW.BOLLYWOOD-NEWS.IN

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Tees Maar Khan - Official Trailer, Video, Photos, Wallpapers, Cast

Tees Maar Khan is an Action / Comedy film directed by Farah Khan featuring Akshay Kumar, Katrina Kaif in the lead roles and Akshay Khanna in a cameo. Salman Khan has done an item song for the film. The music of the film is composed by the music duo of Vishal-Shekhar, lyrics are penned by Javed Akhtar. The film Tees Maar Khan  is set to Release on 24 December 2010. For More News Go @ WWW.BOLLYWOOD-NEWS.IN

Shahid Kapoor: I'm waiting for someone special

Bollywood’s man with lightening in his feet, Shahid Kapoor seems pretty chilled out and unfazed by controversies in real life. In town to shoot for an untitled film opposite Anushka Sharma, Shahid seems very comfortable in his skin. While he’s reluctant to discuss about his private life or his rumoured amours with Priyanka Chopra, Vidya Balan and Sania Mirza, the teen heartthrob says he’s “learnt to take all the rumours with a pinch of salt” and claims he’s just a “regular” young guy after pack-up. Excerpts from an exclusive interview: Kaminey and Dil Bole Hadippa... are set to hit the screens. Yeah. Their release dates are pretty close to each other. Kaminey will hit the screens this month, while Dil Bole Hadippa is slated for a September release. Both are very different films and I’m excited as well as a little nervous. The levels of expectations increase after your previous films have done well at the BO. Jab We Met was a turning point in my career. After Vivaah, I sat home for six ...

Priyanka Chopra's dangerous stunt ends up in an ACCIDENT | Bollywood News