Skip to main content

Katrina Kaif is all alone these days

Katrina Kaif - Bollywood-News.IN
Bollywood Most Wanted Actress Katrina Kaif is all alone these days. Katrina Kaif is feeling so lonely in spite of the presence on Salman Khan in the city, which is in turn taking a toll on her health.

Katrina Kaif revealed that she is beginning to miss her family more and more. Her mother Sussane Turquotte can’t live with her in Mumbai, as she is committed to a cause in Nilangarai, Tamil Nadu. Her younger sister Isabelle is in New York studying acting and the rest of her family are not in the mood to leave England. So, she is left all alone in Mumbai, working day in and day out to fulfill her dream.

She admitted that she doesn’t know what to do all alone at home and doesn’t bother about her food. She has even lost a few kilos of late due to eating disorder.

“I keep wondering if it is the heat that has caused this loss of appetite. Honestly, I don’t know. Something is bothering me and I can’t pin-point what it is. But I just feel that if my family was around, I would enjoy a normal home life. It’s nice to have people at the dinner table,’’ a magazine quoted her saying so.

For More News Go @ WWW.BOLLYWOOD-NEWS.IN

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Tees Maar Khan - Official Trailer, Video, Photos, Wallpapers, Cast

Tees Maar Khan is an Action / Comedy film directed by Farah Khan featuring Akshay Kumar, Katrina Kaif in the lead roles and Akshay Khanna in a cameo. Salman Khan has done an item song for the film. The music of the film is composed by the music duo of Vishal-Shekhar, lyrics are penned by Javed Akhtar. The film Tees Maar Khan  is set to Release on 24 December 2010. For More News Go @ WWW.BOLLYWOOD-NEWS.IN

Shahid Kapoor: I'm waiting for someone special

Bollywood’s man with lightening in his feet, Shahid Kapoor seems pretty chilled out and unfazed by controversies in real life. In town to shoot for an untitled film opposite Anushka Sharma, Shahid seems very comfortable in his skin. While he’s reluctant to discuss about his private life or his rumoured amours with Priyanka Chopra, Vidya Balan and Sania Mirza, the teen heartthrob says he’s “learnt to take all the rumours with a pinch of salt” and claims he’s just a “regular” young guy after pack-up. Excerpts from an exclusive interview: Kaminey and Dil Bole Hadippa... are set to hit the screens. Yeah. Their release dates are pretty close to each other. Kaminey will hit the screens this month, while Dil Bole Hadippa is slated for a September release. Both are very different films and I’m excited as well as a little nervous. The levels of expectations increase after your previous films have done well at the BO. Jab We Met was a turning point in my career. After Vivaah, I sat home for six ...

Priyanka Chopra's dangerous stunt ends up in an ACCIDENT | Bollywood News