Skip to main content

Jiah Khan In HOUSEFULL

Jiah Khan - Bollywood-News-IN
First NISHABD, Then GHAJINI and Now HOUSEFULL - Bollywood Actress Jiah Khan is Choosing films which are coming from reputed banners and star the biggest of the names.
"This way I guess I can afford to pat my back because I have always been very good at picking up things", says Jiah who agrees that she is very happy with the final product despite HOUSEFULL being a three heroine project, "Everyone was so helpful. Also, there were no issues around language or diction. I learnt very fast for NISHABD while even for GHAJINI, we had a dialogue coach. Similarly in HOUSEFULL, even though I have got quite a few monologues, it was never an issue. Of what I have seen of my portions in the film, I am pretty pleasantly shocked."

Well, Jiah Khan did shock quite a few by appearing fully clothed in a white dress for her introduction shot in the First Look of HOUSEFULL. Really, not many were expecting this from Jiah Khan who had resulted in soared temperatures for quite a few after NISHABD and GHAJINI.

Laughs Jiah Khan, "Actually even I was so shocked when I saw myself on camera. Sajid's (Khan) idea was to show a completely different side of my personality in the promo so that audience attention is immediately attracted. I am glad it got the desired results. In fact my mom also just loved me in this look. During last few weeks, so many people have SMSd me on this look. Perhaps I should do more such films where I come across as a fully covered woman."

For More News Go @ WWW.BOLLYWOOD-NEWS.IN

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Tees Maar Khan - Official Trailer, Video, Photos, Wallpapers, Cast

Tees Maar Khan is an Action / Comedy film directed by Farah Khan featuring Akshay Kumar, Katrina Kaif in the lead roles and Akshay Khanna in a cameo. Salman Khan has done an item song for the film. The music of the film is composed by the music duo of Vishal-Shekhar, lyrics are penned by Javed Akhtar. The film Tees Maar Khan  is set to Release on 24 December 2010. For More News Go @ WWW.BOLLYWOOD-NEWS.IN

Shahid Kapoor: I'm waiting for someone special

Bollywood’s man with lightening in his feet, Shahid Kapoor seems pretty chilled out and unfazed by controversies in real life. In town to shoot for an untitled film opposite Anushka Sharma, Shahid seems very comfortable in his skin. While he’s reluctant to discuss about his private life or his rumoured amours with Priyanka Chopra, Vidya Balan and Sania Mirza, the teen heartthrob says he’s “learnt to take all the rumours with a pinch of salt” and claims he’s just a “regular” young guy after pack-up. Excerpts from an exclusive interview: Kaminey and Dil Bole Hadippa... are set to hit the screens. Yeah. Their release dates are pretty close to each other. Kaminey will hit the screens this month, while Dil Bole Hadippa is slated for a September release. Both are very different films and I’m excited as well as a little nervous. The levels of expectations increase after your previous films have done well at the BO. Jab We Met was a turning point in my career. After Vivaah, I sat home for six ...

Priyanka Chopra's dangerous stunt ends up in an ACCIDENT | Bollywood News