Skip to main content

Deepika Pdukone When speaks of Ranbir Kapoor

Deepika Pdukone With Ranbir Kapoor
Recollecting the past, Deepika Pdukone when speaks of Ranbir Kapoor said,

“He’s very naughty and charming. But he’s also very protective. We belong to the same generation so we got along very well during Bachna Ae Haseeno. We would sit and talk for hours together, go out for dinners and generally hang out. He’s extremely passionate about cinema. He’s very knowledgeable about films, a trait I have yet to see in anyone else. He’s my movie encyclopedia. I don’t know whether he makes an effort or not but his performance on screen looks effortless. I think he’s extremely talented.”

She also reveals, “We started dating after Bachna so obviously he did a lot to impress me. But I think he’s just so self-assured. I didn’t expect a newcomer to be so confident and comfortable in front of the camera. But he can be a big distraction. There were times I had to tell him to shut up.”

For More News Go @ WWW.BOLLYWOOD-NEWS.IN

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Tees Maar Khan - Official Trailer, Video, Photos, Wallpapers, Cast

Tees Maar Khan is an Action / Comedy film directed by Farah Khan featuring Akshay Kumar, Katrina Kaif in the lead roles and Akshay Khanna in a cameo. Salman Khan has done an item song for the film. The music of the film is composed by the music duo of Vishal-Shekhar, lyrics are penned by Javed Akhtar. The film Tees Maar Khan  is set to Release on 24 December 2010. For More News Go @ WWW.BOLLYWOOD-NEWS.IN

Shahid Kapoor: I'm waiting for someone special

Bollywood’s man with lightening in his feet, Shahid Kapoor seems pretty chilled out and unfazed by controversies in real life. In town to shoot for an untitled film opposite Anushka Sharma, Shahid seems very comfortable in his skin. While he’s reluctant to discuss about his private life or his rumoured amours with Priyanka Chopra, Vidya Balan and Sania Mirza, the teen heartthrob says he’s “learnt to take all the rumours with a pinch of salt” and claims he’s just a “regular” young guy after pack-up. Excerpts from an exclusive interview: Kaminey and Dil Bole Hadippa... are set to hit the screens. Yeah. Their release dates are pretty close to each other. Kaminey will hit the screens this month, while Dil Bole Hadippa is slated for a September release. Both are very different films and I’m excited as well as a little nervous. The levels of expectations increase after your previous films have done well at the BO. Jab We Met was a turning point in my career. After Vivaah, I sat home for six ...

Priyanka Chopra's dangerous stunt ends up in an ACCIDENT | Bollywood News