Skip to main content

Zarine Khan's fight against the flab

Zarine Khan photos
Never mind the controversy surrounding her weight when Salman Khan starrer Veer was releasing. Zarine Khan was candid enough to admit that there was a point when she used to weigh more than one hundred kilos. But Zarine Khan, we hear, is aiming to touch Kareena Kapoor’s weight.

Salman Khan’s girl has hit the gym with a vengeance and she is not only going got daily work-outs, Zarine Khan has opted for a combination of everything that she could have done.

“I am going for workouts for six days a week. I let my muscles recover on a Sunday. I have become very regular with my work-outs and try not to miss even one day whatever are be my engagements for the day,” she says.

Not only this, Zarine Khan has hired three separate trainers for every kinds of training she does in the morning.

“My workout regime includes Pilates for an hour every morning with Yasmine Karachiwala. I do weight training thrice a week on alternate days again with Yasmine. I do Bootcamping thrice a week on alternate days with Ajit Mohite. The days I feel very tired to do a bootcamp, I make sure I do some kind of cardio exercises like brisk walking, swimming , jogging etc.,” says the actor.
Though Zarine Khan is reading a lot of scripts, she says that she hasn’t signed on the dotted line yet.

“I am reading a few scripts and some of them are really good also. But I haven’t made my mind up on what would be my next film. I will surely let you know when I freeze on something,” she ends with a smile.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Tees Maar Khan - Official Trailer, Video, Photos, Wallpapers, Cast

Tees Maar Khan is an Action / Comedy film directed by Farah Khan featuring Akshay Kumar, Katrina Kaif in the lead roles and Akshay Khanna in a cameo. Salman Khan has done an item song for the film. The music of the film is composed by the music duo of Vishal-Shekhar, lyrics are penned by Javed Akhtar. The film Tees Maar Khan  is set to Release on 24 December 2010. For More News Go @ WWW.BOLLYWOOD-NEWS.IN

Shahid Kapoor: I'm waiting for someone special

Bollywood’s man with lightening in his feet, Shahid Kapoor seems pretty chilled out and unfazed by controversies in real life. In town to shoot for an untitled film opposite Anushka Sharma, Shahid seems very comfortable in his skin. While he’s reluctant to discuss about his private life or his rumoured amours with Priyanka Chopra, Vidya Balan and Sania Mirza, the teen heartthrob says he’s “learnt to take all the rumours with a pinch of salt” and claims he’s just a “regular” young guy after pack-up. Excerpts from an exclusive interview: Kaminey and Dil Bole Hadippa... are set to hit the screens. Yeah. Their release dates are pretty close to each other. Kaminey will hit the screens this month, while Dil Bole Hadippa is slated for a September release. Both are very different films and I’m excited as well as a little nervous. The levels of expectations increase after your previous films have done well at the BO. Jab We Met was a turning point in my career. After Vivaah, I sat home for six ...

Priyanka Chopra's dangerous stunt ends up in an ACCIDENT | Bollywood News