Skip to main content

Shammi Kapoor Tweets Deepika Padukone

Deepika Padukone Twitter
Bollywood Beautiful Actress Deepika Padukone, who is on Twitter, got the surprise of her life when she was asked for a coffee date by none other than veteran actor Shammi Kapoor on the microblogging website.

Actress Deepika Padukone said she did not know that Shammi Kapoor had also joined twitter. Deepika Padukone is now planning to meet the 78-year-old star.

“I’ve met Shammiji a couple of times and always felt this warmth towards him. Even his wife has been very nice to me. Apparently he was tweeting me and I didn’t even imagine that Shammiji would be on Twitter. But that happened just before I came here so when I go back I’ll have my coffee date with Shammiji,”.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Tees Maar Khan - Official Trailer, Video, Photos, Wallpapers, Cast

Tees Maar Khan is an Action / Comedy film directed by Farah Khan featuring Akshay Kumar, Katrina Kaif in the lead roles and Akshay Khanna in a cameo. Salman Khan has done an item song for the film. The music of the film is composed by the music duo of Vishal-Shekhar, lyrics are penned by Javed Akhtar. The film Tees Maar Khan  is set to Release on 24 December 2010. For More News Go @ WWW.BOLLYWOOD-NEWS.IN

Shahid Kapoor: I'm waiting for someone special

Bollywood’s man with lightening in his feet, Shahid Kapoor seems pretty chilled out and unfazed by controversies in real life. In town to shoot for an untitled film opposite Anushka Sharma, Shahid seems very comfortable in his skin. While he’s reluctant to discuss about his private life or his rumoured amours with Priyanka Chopra, Vidya Balan and Sania Mirza, the teen heartthrob says he’s “learnt to take all the rumours with a pinch of salt” and claims he’s just a “regular” young guy after pack-up. Excerpts from an exclusive interview: Kaminey and Dil Bole Hadippa... are set to hit the screens. Yeah. Their release dates are pretty close to each other. Kaminey will hit the screens this month, while Dil Bole Hadippa is slated for a September release. Both are very different films and I’m excited as well as a little nervous. The levels of expectations increase after your previous films have done well at the BO. Jab We Met was a turning point in my career. After Vivaah, I sat home for six ...

Priyanka Chopra's dangerous stunt ends up in an ACCIDENT | Bollywood News