Skip to main content

R&B Singer Akon: I'm a Big Fan Of Shahrukh Khan

R&B Singer Akon with Shahrukh Khan
International R&B singer Akon, who is here to record songs for Bollywood King Shahrukh Khan's film Ra.One, says he is a big fan of the Bollywood King Khan and that he will not only have shows in India during his world tour, but would also do more work here soon.

"I am a big fan of ShahRukh. I am very familiar with Shahrukh Khan's work. I am meeting Kareena Kapoor for the first time today," Singer Akon said.

He is not only singing, but also composing for Ra.One.

"I am also composing. You know, I will give him [Shah Rukh] a couple of versions of the song, the way I do it. And I will also integrate it with the traditional way the Bollywood films are done. I will give them options and they will decide, which one to use in the film," said Akon.

Produced by Red Chilies Entertainment, Ra.One will see Shahrukh Khan playing a superhero.

Asked if he is planning to do more work with Indian music directors, he said: "You will see me doing more things in India soon."

The singer insists he finds African entertainment culture quite similar to what he sees in India.

"You know the tradition in Africa is not different from India. There is the same type of entertainment going on, the difference is only in language. I always wanted to expand my horizon, explore and enjoy," said Akon who will soon go on a world tour.

He is looking forward to performances in India as well.

"The world tour is coming soon and India is one of my biggest market so I will do number of shows here," said Singer Akon.

The singer dedicated two lines from his song Beautiful to actress Kareena Kapoor, who was present at the event. She plays the female lead in Ra.One.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Tees Maar Khan - Official Trailer, Video, Photos, Wallpapers, Cast

Tees Maar Khan is an Action / Comedy film directed by Farah Khan featuring Akshay Kumar, Katrina Kaif in the lead roles and Akshay Khanna in a cameo. Salman Khan has done an item song for the film. The music of the film is composed by the music duo of Vishal-Shekhar, lyrics are penned by Javed Akhtar. The film Tees Maar Khan  is set to Release on 24 December 2010. For More News Go @ WWW.BOLLYWOOD-NEWS.IN

Shahid Kapoor: I'm waiting for someone special

Bollywood’s man with lightening in his feet, Shahid Kapoor seems pretty chilled out and unfazed by controversies in real life. In town to shoot for an untitled film opposite Anushka Sharma, Shahid seems very comfortable in his skin. While he’s reluctant to discuss about his private life or his rumoured amours with Priyanka Chopra, Vidya Balan and Sania Mirza, the teen heartthrob says he’s “learnt to take all the rumours with a pinch of salt” and claims he’s just a “regular” young guy after pack-up. Excerpts from an exclusive interview: Kaminey and Dil Bole Hadippa... are set to hit the screens. Yeah. Their release dates are pretty close to each other. Kaminey will hit the screens this month, while Dil Bole Hadippa is slated for a September release. Both are very different films and I’m excited as well as a little nervous. The levels of expectations increase after your previous films have done well at the BO. Jab We Met was a turning point in my career. After Vivaah, I sat home for six ...

Priyanka Chopra's dangerous stunt ends up in an ACCIDENT | Bollywood News