Skip to main content

Katrina Kaif match Madhuri Dixit's Dance moves

Katrina Kaif Dance Moves
Guess what was Bollywood Sexy Actress Katrina Kaif told when she joined Farah Khan to shoot for her movie Tees Mar Khan?

Well Guys, Bollywood Actress Katrina Kaif had to match steps with Madhuri Dixit!

In the film, Katrina Kaif will be dancing to the famous Dhak Dhak Karne Laga (from the film Beta) that made Madhuri Dixit a sex symbol overnight!

“Katrina Kaif is working hard to do justice to Madhuri Dixit’s steps. She has been told to perform on the track Dhak Dhak which is one of Bollywood’s historic numbers,” says a source.

When we got in touch with Farah Khan, she confirmed that Katrina Kaif is rehearsing day in and day out to give that perfect performance for the song that has been made memorable by the ex queen of Bollywood.

Says Farah Khan, “Katrina Kaif has to do a village belle number like Madhuri. I’ve even given her Madhuri’s DVDs to watch so that she gets the right expressions and the thumkas. The song will be shot at Malsej Ghat and Kat will rehearse with chief choreographer Geeta Kapoor and me.”

We came to hear that Katrina Kaif is so kicked about the song that she is taking time out to study Madhuri’s facial expressions, her movements, and is practicing nonstop to do justice to the song and to Madhuri Dixit.

Reveals a source close to Katrina Kaif, “Katrina is a big fan of Madhuri Dixit and she is so excited about dancing to her song that she is going all out to practice and study Madhuri Dixit’s moves. She can’t wait to dance to the track.”

Comments

Unknown said…
I love you katrina and, I wantto marrie you when I see your photos or movie I feel I am out of the world

Popular posts from this blog

Tees Maar Khan - Official Trailer, Video, Photos, Wallpapers, Cast

Tees Maar Khan is an Action / Comedy film directed by Farah Khan featuring Akshay Kumar, Katrina Kaif in the lead roles and Akshay Khanna in a cameo. Salman Khan has done an item song for the film. The music of the film is composed by the music duo of Vishal-Shekhar, lyrics are penned by Javed Akhtar. The film Tees Maar Khan  is set to Release on 24 December 2010. For More News Go @ WWW.BOLLYWOOD-NEWS.IN

Shahid Kapoor: I'm waiting for someone special

Bollywood’s man with lightening in his feet, Shahid Kapoor seems pretty chilled out and unfazed by controversies in real life. In town to shoot for an untitled film opposite Anushka Sharma, Shahid seems very comfortable in his skin. While he’s reluctant to discuss about his private life or his rumoured amours with Priyanka Chopra, Vidya Balan and Sania Mirza, the teen heartthrob says he’s “learnt to take all the rumours with a pinch of salt” and claims he’s just a “regular” young guy after pack-up. Excerpts from an exclusive interview: Kaminey and Dil Bole Hadippa... are set to hit the screens. Yeah. Their release dates are pretty close to each other. Kaminey will hit the screens this month, while Dil Bole Hadippa is slated for a September release. Both are very different films and I’m excited as well as a little nervous. The levels of expectations increase after your previous films have done well at the BO. Jab We Met was a turning point in my career. After Vivaah, I sat home for six ...

Priyanka Chopra's dangerous stunt ends up in an ACCIDENT | Bollywood News