Skip to main content

Salman Khan On cycles

Salman Khan On cycle

Bollywood Fitness Guru Salman Khan recently graces the Mumbai Cyclothon – Tour De Mumbai Cycle Race that was organized and promoted by Salman Khan’s foundation – Being Human.

Salman Khan who is an avid fan of cycling, participated with cyclists at the charity event, promoting everybody to take up cycling.

Actor Salman Khan talking about cycling said, “Cycling gives me a kick. Anything that increases momentum is a high, besides which it’s a damn good form of cardio and the best way to prevent pollution. Everybody in the city can afford acycle. Go on, get one, it keeps you fit, and in Mumbai’s peak hour traffic — you reach your destination faster. When I travel by car, I’m on the phone, but when I cycle to a shoot, I get my workout done on the journey, and my evening is free.”

Fans have always spotted Salman Khan cycling him way from his Galaxy Apartment to Film City locations, “It takes me around 54 minutes,” he says, “which is less than a cardio workout. And Icycle like the postman or a doodhwala, slowly, I don’t bhagao the bike.”

Bollywood Hero Salman Khan signs of saying, “In the future, if all that I have is gone, the cycle will still be there… so it’s best that I get used to it.”

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Tees Maar Khan - Official Trailer, Video, Photos, Wallpapers, Cast

Tees Maar Khan is an Action / Comedy film directed by Farah Khan featuring Akshay Kumar, Katrina Kaif in the lead roles and Akshay Khanna in a cameo. Salman Khan has done an item song for the film. The music of the film is composed by the music duo of Vishal-Shekhar, lyrics are penned by Javed Akhtar. The film Tees Maar Khan  is set to Release on 24 December 2010. For More News Go @ WWW.BOLLYWOOD-NEWS.IN

Shahid Kapoor: I'm waiting for someone special

Bollywood’s man with lightening in his feet, Shahid Kapoor seems pretty chilled out and unfazed by controversies in real life. In town to shoot for an untitled film opposite Anushka Sharma, Shahid seems very comfortable in his skin. While he’s reluctant to discuss about his private life or his rumoured amours with Priyanka Chopra, Vidya Balan and Sania Mirza, the teen heartthrob says he’s “learnt to take all the rumours with a pinch of salt” and claims he’s just a “regular” young guy after pack-up. Excerpts from an exclusive interview: Kaminey and Dil Bole Hadippa... are set to hit the screens. Yeah. Their release dates are pretty close to each other. Kaminey will hit the screens this month, while Dil Bole Hadippa is slated for a September release. Both are very different films and I’m excited as well as a little nervous. The levels of expectations increase after your previous films have done well at the BO. Jab We Met was a turning point in my career. After Vivaah, I sat home for six ...

Priyanka Chopra's dangerous stunt ends up in an ACCIDENT | Bollywood News