Skip to main content

Pooja Chopra: Not hurry for Bollywood

Femina Miss India World 2009 Pooja Chopra
Femina Miss India World 2009 Pooja Chopra says she is "not in hurry for Bollywood".

"There are a few scripts that have come my way. I won't say none of them is exciting but the fact is I am not in a hurry to get into Bollywood. I am not very keen in trying my hand in the industry as of now. If I get something very interesting, I would definitely think about it," Pooja Chopra, who was in New Delhi for the inauguration of Richfeel Trichology Centre, told IANS.

She feels the script and the director are important elements for success of a movie.

"The director and script have more importance for me than who would be my co-star. I don't have a specific list of actors to work with but definitely would like to go for a big banner like Karan Johar and Red Chillies Entertainment production house," she added.

Richfeel Trichology Centre offers solution to all hair and scalp problems.

"Richfeel's collaboration with Miss India has been from a very long time, and after experiencing it myself I can say it is good. It is good to endorse a brand in which you really believe."

The 24-year-old is keeping herself busy with a lot of fashion events, public appearances, shoots and endorsements.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Tees Maar Khan - Official Trailer, Video, Photos, Wallpapers, Cast

Tees Maar Khan is an Action / Comedy film directed by Farah Khan featuring Akshay Kumar, Katrina Kaif in the lead roles and Akshay Khanna in a cameo. Salman Khan has done an item song for the film. The music of the film is composed by the music duo of Vishal-Shekhar, lyrics are penned by Javed Akhtar. The film Tees Maar Khan  is set to Release on 24 December 2010. For More News Go @ WWW.BOLLYWOOD-NEWS.IN

Shahid Kapoor: I'm waiting for someone special

Bollywood’s man with lightening in his feet, Shahid Kapoor seems pretty chilled out and unfazed by controversies in real life. In town to shoot for an untitled film opposite Anushka Sharma, Shahid seems very comfortable in his skin. While he’s reluctant to discuss about his private life or his rumoured amours with Priyanka Chopra, Vidya Balan and Sania Mirza, the teen heartthrob says he’s “learnt to take all the rumours with a pinch of salt” and claims he’s just a “regular” young guy after pack-up. Excerpts from an exclusive interview: Kaminey and Dil Bole Hadippa... are set to hit the screens. Yeah. Their release dates are pretty close to each other. Kaminey will hit the screens this month, while Dil Bole Hadippa is slated for a September release. Both are very different films and I’m excited as well as a little nervous. The levels of expectations increase after your previous films have done well at the BO. Jab We Met was a turning point in my career. After Vivaah, I sat home for six ...

Priyanka Chopra's dangerous stunt ends up in an ACCIDENT | Bollywood News