Skip to main content

Zarine Khan aspired to be a doctor?

Zarine Khan aspired to be a doctor?
All eyes are on the latest entrant Bollywood New Actress Zarine Khan who is making her debut with none other than one of superstar Bollywood Khan - Salman Khan. So, expectations are bound to come in the picture. However, when asked Zarine Khan was acting always on her mind as a profession, she comes up with an unexpected big ‘NO’.


Adds Zarine Khan, “I always aspired to be a doctor but financial constraints didn’t let me pursue my dreams. Fate had something else in store for me and I ended up signing small modeling assignments. I didn’t even in my wildest dreams thought I would become an actor. “


She further adds, “However being an actress, I think now I can accomplish my other pursuit of becoming a doctor as well.”

Veer is an epic film
slated for a worldwide release on January 22, 2010.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Tees Maar Khan - Official Trailer, Video, Photos, Wallpapers, Cast

Tees Maar Khan is an Action / Comedy film directed by Farah Khan featuring Akshay Kumar, Katrina Kaif in the lead roles and Akshay Khanna in a cameo. Salman Khan has done an item song for the film. The music of the film is composed by the music duo of Vishal-Shekhar, lyrics are penned by Javed Akhtar. The film Tees Maar Khan  is set to Release on 24 December 2010. For More News Go @ WWW.BOLLYWOOD-NEWS.IN

Shahid Kapoor: I'm waiting for someone special

Bollywood’s man with lightening in his feet, Shahid Kapoor seems pretty chilled out and unfazed by controversies in real life. In town to shoot for an untitled film opposite Anushka Sharma, Shahid seems very comfortable in his skin. While he’s reluctant to discuss about his private life or his rumoured amours with Priyanka Chopra, Vidya Balan and Sania Mirza, the teen heartthrob says he’s “learnt to take all the rumours with a pinch of salt” and claims he’s just a “regular” young guy after pack-up. Excerpts from an exclusive interview: Kaminey and Dil Bole Hadippa... are set to hit the screens. Yeah. Their release dates are pretty close to each other. Kaminey will hit the screens this month, while Dil Bole Hadippa is slated for a September release. Both are very different films and I’m excited as well as a little nervous. The levels of expectations increase after your previous films have done well at the BO. Jab We Met was a turning point in my career. After Vivaah, I sat home for six ...

Priyanka Chopra's dangerous stunt ends up in an ACCIDENT | Bollywood News