Skip to main content

Shruti Haasan sizzles on Elle cover

Shruti Haasan sizzles on Elle cover
Bollywood Actress Shruti Hassan is 24 and one film old. Judge her by this and you'd be mistaken. The brown-eyed beauty lets her hair down for this month's issue of Elle and gives us a peek into her world: her career in music, star parents and her insecurities about not fitting into Bollywood.

The daughter of legendary Tamil actor-director Kamal Hassan and actress Sarika, Shruti has a keen ear for music. Bob Dylan, Pink Floyd, Tamil music and RD Burman find place on her CD rack. On doing the music for her father's remake of A Wednesday, the singer-songwriter-composer tells the mag, "After doing the music for a film, it kind of changes your perspective on your own music... I've found a new phase in my life, I've found a new sound, and now I'm setting up a new band."

The gorgeous starlet is looking forward to B-town, going through film scripts in Mumbai. "It's really about doing something that makes sense to me and focusing on that. I'm exited to see what Bollywood comes up with for me." And does she feel that she might not fit in? "I have always felt in general that I might not fit in, in life", she states.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Tees Maar Khan - Official Trailer, Video, Photos, Wallpapers, Cast

Tees Maar Khan is an Action / Comedy film directed by Farah Khan featuring Akshay Kumar, Katrina Kaif in the lead roles and Akshay Khanna in a cameo. Salman Khan has done an item song for the film. The music of the film is composed by the music duo of Vishal-Shekhar, lyrics are penned by Javed Akhtar. The film Tees Maar Khan  is set to Release on 24 December 2010. For More News Go @ WWW.BOLLYWOOD-NEWS.IN

Shahid Kapoor: I'm waiting for someone special

Bollywood’s man with lightening in his feet, Shahid Kapoor seems pretty chilled out and unfazed by controversies in real life. In town to shoot for an untitled film opposite Anushka Sharma, Shahid seems very comfortable in his skin. While he’s reluctant to discuss about his private life or his rumoured amours with Priyanka Chopra, Vidya Balan and Sania Mirza, the teen heartthrob says he’s “learnt to take all the rumours with a pinch of salt” and claims he’s just a “regular” young guy after pack-up. Excerpts from an exclusive interview: Kaminey and Dil Bole Hadippa... are set to hit the screens. Yeah. Their release dates are pretty close to each other. Kaminey will hit the screens this month, while Dil Bole Hadippa is slated for a September release. Both are very different films and I’m excited as well as a little nervous. The levels of expectations increase after your previous films have done well at the BO. Jab We Met was a turning point in my career. After Vivaah, I sat home for six ...

Priyanka Chopra's dangerous stunt ends up in an ACCIDENT | Bollywood News